CHAPTER 5

Today is the last day of Big Bang in this apartment.Every room and corner in the house was feeling so lonely.They decide not to moved anything away from this house and left it like this so the memories won't fade away.

Seungri look around his room sadly.He had been spending years in this room.And it had so many memories.He look at all his furniture that he covered with white cloth to avoid the dust.Seungri look for the last "Goodbye..." Seungri pulled out his luggage out looking for the last before he close the door and stand infront his room looking at his door.

He turned around to found Top,Daesung and Youngbae was already outside smiling sadly at him.

"You sure you are ok maknae?" Youngbae ask him worry.

"I...will be fine..Don't worry hyung.." Seungri said but then he can't find Jiyong.

"He was still inside his room..Go and talk to him Seungri...we will wait kay?" Top said giving support to Seungri that slowly walk to Jiyong room and open the door to see a figure is sitting on the bed and looking at the wall sadly.

"Hyung?Are you alright?" Seungri said sound unsure.

"I'm ok..Just spending more times in here for a while..." Jiyong said and Seungri know he was sad too.And to be truth he was the most sad in all of them.

"Its going to be ok hyung."

"I'm gonna miss everyone.Miss you." 

"Don't be silly we will meet each other sometimes." Seungri said ruffling Jiyong hair earning smile from him.But somehow a sad smile.

Jiyong sigh for the last time before stand up and pull his back with the support of Seungri hand and smile,he left his room.The room he used to spend his lifetime to write his songs.To say goodbye to it forever.

All of them look at each other and one by one of them walk out from that house with heavy step.Youngbae and Jiyong look for the last inside the house before closing the front door and locked it up.

'Goodbye..my home.' Everyone thought then all of them smile sadly to each other and give support then walk away from their house.Locked away all those precious memories.Make sure nothing will lost.And for the last time,they need to get ready for their last concert tonight.

Big Bang concert goes well with the last concert.Many fans cry and this concert was so touching and the best everyone ever had.At the last songs,they decide to sing Last Dance which is their new and last single together.

A love I thought would be eternal
Drew to a close
And even all the many friends I had
Are leaving me
I've gotten older so I
Guess I become an adult
Why am I so anxious

Again today, people
Stay in the past
The world goes on just fine
Without me
I'm still young so I
Guess I'm still immature
Why am I so stupid

When I used to be happy
Despite having nothing
It seems like only yesterday
Yeah, I think I've come
Too far, I
Can't remember

Everything is a first so I'm clumsy
And I'm excited
Memories of the past
Still feel like a dream, and I
Don't know where I'm going now

I will sing this song
And I will return to you
If I can see
Your beautiful self again
I will listen to this song with you
And dance for the last time
Remember this moment
Forever if you must
Just one last dance

I'm becoming a faint light
And go among the stars
You also become a star
And you wave at me
Do I look lonely
Because I'm alone
Why does it make me cry

When I used to be happy
Despite having nothing
Seems like only yesterday
Yeah, I think I've come too far, I
Can't remember

Everything is a first so I'm clumsy
And I'm excited
Memories of the past
Still feel like a dream, and I
Don't know where I'm going now

I will sing this song
And I will return to you
If I can see
Your beautiful self again
I will listen to this song with you
And dance for the last time
Remember this moment
Forever if you must
Just one last dance

Music keeps on playing and
Give me a chance
I am here waiting for you
Please just once
I promise you
It won't be long

I will sing this song
And I will return to you
If I can see
Your beautiful self again
I will listen to this song with you
And dance for the last time
Remember this moment
Forever if you must
Just one last dance

Yesterday night when I
Held hands with you and danced
With your radiantly glowing and
Beautiful One last smile
Red orange yellow green
An ecstasy I can't know
It doesn't go with the world
That I used to see and feel

Yesterday night when I
Held hands with you and danced
With your radiantly glowing and
Beautiful One last smile
Red orange yellow green
An ecstasy I can't know
It doesn't go with the world
That I used to see and feel

Big Bang ended the song with full of tears.This is the end.The last concert of Big Bang.All of them try hard to hold the tears but it was too hard.Seungri was the one that cry hard the most and everyone hug him together on the stage infront of 100000 fans that you can clearly hear every single one was crying hard.

Seungri hug all his hyung and sobbing hard while everyone was trying hard to console him and they also can't stop the tears when Seungri their little maknae cry.After whispering to Seungri to stay strong and smile for the future,all five of them hold their hand with each other facing all the fans infront them.

"We are Big Bang.Thank you for keep on supporting us for this long journey.We hope every VIPS in this world will always smile and find your happiness.We hope..We can meet each other in another lifetime.Thank you everyone.Kamsahamnida!" All five of them bowed and it was the longest time they ever bowed in their entire life.

They ended the concert with black out the stage then the background screen said "Thank you VIPS for staying with us until this one Last Dance." Then all five of them left the stage rushingly.Not just them crying,but the whole crew backstage was crying too.

After all the crying session,everyone decided to enjoy the farewell party for Big Bang exclusively just for YG Family people.Everyone was partying but somehow none of Big Bang members feel to get drunk instead just looking around.

TO BE CONTINUED.

I was in mood to update so much tonight and this books left with only two more chapter!VOTE AND COMMENT TO support me!!I will keep on updating tonight.Got so many ideas for this and Beautiful Liar >_<