CHAPTER 6

Jiyong look over to Seungri then poke his side to make he look at Jiyong questionable.Jiyong then hold his head gently then kiss his forehead then hugged him tight for the last time and Seungri was confuse but he hugged Jiyong back and just enjoy the hug that soon will be the last.

"You are perfect baby Panda so don't let anyone tell you anything else understand?Eat well,take care of your health.Don't keep on being careless,find a beautiful girl and if I can ask name one of your child Hanna." Seungri open his eyes realizing Jiyong was going to say goodbye.

"Can't you stay more hyung?" Seungri ask start to feel sad.Jiyong pulled off from the hug and just smile sadly at Seungri then patted his head.

"See you again..Lee Seunghyun...Baby Panda.." Jiyong said then stand up from the seat then walk away from the table to the outside leaving Seungri and everyone in that place now to say goodbye.

"Not saying goodbye big brother?" Suddenly Youngbae appeared beside Jiyong earning a smile from Jiyong.

"You always know what I'm going to do everytime isn't it Bae?" Jiyong said then both of them chuckle.

"Not gonna say goodbye to everyone Ji?" Youngbae ask as he saw Jiyong start to walk away.

Jiyong turn his back and look at the crowd that was enjoying theirself and smile then he said to Youngbae.

"It's never a goodbye..See you again Bae.." Jiyong said and Youngbae just can smile to his bestfriend.He know Jiyong don't want to say goodbye because it will even more hard to seperated later.

"See you again...bestfriend." Youngbae said and he was the last person who had seen Jiyong since that day.Jiyong somehow dissapear from the world.There were no news from him at all.Youngbae after that month,get married with Hyorin while Top got enlisted to the millitary while Daesung has debuted as an actor in Japanese drama.

Seungri meet his wife two months after Big Bang disbanded and now they were here.10 years later after those painful goodbye.

"Appa!" Seung Chan call Seungri make he come back to reality.He look over to his son.

"You are spacing out appa.Are you ok?" Seung Chan said worry about Seungri that just can smile. 

"Ah..appa ok...What do you want to buy just now Channie?" Seungri said smiling at his son.

"Oh yeah!That chocolate cookies!Appa wait!" Seung Chan said jumpin and clap his hand then run away making Seungri panic he gonna get lost or kidnapped and he chase his son.

"Channie wait!Auch!" Seungri gasp as he suddenly hit a trolly that soon hit a shelf there and all the things on that shelf fall and suddenly someone pulled him away and hugged him hard.He open his eyes to meet a chest.Why did it feel so familiar?

"You always being careless Seungri..always act like a little panda." Suengri eyes popped out then he look at that guy who was Jiyong smirking at him.

"Appa!EH!Uncle Jiyongie!!This is uncle Jiyongie right!!" Seung Chan said excited and run toward them.

"Hyu..Hyung..What..what are you doing here!?Where had you been all this while?!" Seungri said shock but Jiyong just smile.

"I had promised to protect you no matter what happen right?" Jiyong smirk then Seungri found out that all this while Jiyong was following him until now and still take care of his little maknae eventhough he had become a dad now.

THE END.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH..............i THINK THIS IS THE CUTEST ENDING I EVER WROTE >'<