Oops

Ben looked at Jeff "No, you idiot. Who would dump an alive body into a freezer?" "She's going to die anyways." Jeff walked away, dropping the girl on the floor.

"Ben?" Sally's voice came from behind him. Ben turned around, "Yes, Sally?" "I-I-is she going to stay with us?" Ben avoided eye contact and said "Maybe if there's change of plans." Sally looked up at Ben excitedly "Yay!"

"Smiley?!" Ben yelled for Dakota. "I'm in the kitchen with Masky!" Ben walked into the kitchen to see Smiley and Masky baking cookies. "If you make a mess, clean it up."

Dakota makes a derp face at Ben "Okay, mom" Ben chuckles. "Do you know that girl that we found?" Dakota stops what she's doing "Can I have look at her? I'll tell you if I know her.."

"Follow me" "Oh...ok. Leave me here alone to bake these cookies." Dakota giggles "It'll only be a second" Masky scoffs "more like a year."

 Ben and Smiley walk down to the basement where the girl was. "What should we do if you know her?" Dakota shrugged "Take her back and make her forget what happened?" Ben nodded and looked at Dakota "I really hope you don't know her. We covered up her face with a bag." Dakota laughs "Is she ugly or something?" Ben chuckles.

They hear a scream from the basement so they run down there in case Jeff did something. "Jeff?!" Ben yells at Jeff "I didn't do it this time!"  he replies

Dakota is the first one to see what is happening and she sighs "You guys should have manners." "Why would we need manners if we're killers?" Dakota smiles (get it? heheh)

 "Anyways, why'd she scream?" Ben says concerned "Why do you sound so...worried?" Dakota looks at Ben "yeah, Ben." "I-I don't know.... just a feeling?" Dakota scoffs. 

 Ben, Dakota, and Jeff hear something fall on the floor from upstairs "He must really suck at baking." Dakota laughs "no shit. He was supposed to crack the eggs but he just put them in with the shells still on." Ben and Jeff start laughing "You should go help him." Dakota nods "I'll be back down soon." and she does a thumbs-up.

 Jeff smiles "I'm going to go and see Blade. Bored as fuck." "You're bored?" "yeah.." Jeff walks upstairs. Ben sighs "what to do.." The girl squirms and groans "w-where am I?" Ben smirks "in a nightmare house." 

 "If this is a prank, you should stop. This prank has gone too far. Like really FAR."  Ben chuckles "If this was a prank, sweetie. We would've ended it earlier. Like "Oh, we got you good, giirl. April fools!"" Ben said in a joking tone.

The girl stayed silent and Ben kicked her softly " Ow! what?!" "Are you on your period?" "Shut up! Let me go home!" Ben covered his ears "You're so annoying." 

 The girl starts screaming her head off so Ben covers her mouth. Footsteps coming down the stairs "Can you make it shut up?" Blade comes in rubbing her head.

 "I'm trying!" Jeff takes out his knife "Let's do this the easy way!" Blade comes and stuffs her sock into the girls mouth. "Eat this!" Jeff chuckles "Same Blade." Blade smiles and does a little happy dance.

  "...I just noticed she's blond." Ben laughs "She thought this was a prank!" Jeff and Ben start laughing, Blade throws 2 daggers near their heads "Shut up! Some blondes are not stupid.." The boys both look at Blade terrified.

Ben breaks the silence "Who said we were calling her stupid?" Jeff starts laughing again. Blade groans "whatever."

  "What's your name, girl?" The girl looks around and tries to speak. "Speak!" Ben chuckles "There's a sock in her mouth..." Blade goes quiet, Jeff smirks "Who's the stupid one--" Blade throws another dagger near Jeff's head. 

 Ben takes the sock out of the girl's mouth and she speaks "My name is.. Benny..." Blade smiles "Sounds familiar." "Obviously close to Ben's name." 

 Jeff runs upstairs and comes back with Dakota. "Dakota, her name is BonQuisha." Blade laughs "BonQuisha? It's Benny, Jeff." Jeff laughs "Oops."

"Dakota? Dakota?....Dakota?!" Dakota twitches "sorry, what?" "Her name is Benny." Dakota sighs "I know her.." Ben throws the sock at the wall. Blade mumbles "Man-period...." Jeff and Blade high-five each other.

Dakota goes and unties the knot from the girls hands but Ben stops her "What if she tries to run away?" Jeff scoffs "We're stronger than her.." Blade joins "But you should'nt untie her."

Dakota stops "Then what should we do? We can't just leave her in this basement." "Let's put her in Sally's room. Sally will be like, the babysitter or something" Blade suggests. "Yeah....." 

"ONWARD!" yells Blade while running up the stairs while pointing her pointer finger. "She's weird."

Jeff mumbles "She's mine." and licks his knife. Dakota smirks "I heard that.. and I will remember that." Jeff chuckles "I was just joking!" Dakota still smirking "sure..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, yup, yup. Sorry for the last bit... I'm a hardcore Jeff fangirl even though he's a hardcore killer that lurks in the dark to feed on your entire soul while laughing manically and stabbing your brains out..... <3 

TO NARNIA!