:Welcome to the Mansion.

"Mission accomplished, Smexy." Blade whispered quietly.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Masky asked Blade as he was walking pass her. "Doesn't everyone?"

"Weirdo..." Blade giggles and walks to the living room to find Ben, Benny, and Jeff looking awkward.

"This tension seems really awkward, doesn't it, Jeff? Benny?" Benny lets out a little chuckle "Uh, not really.." Jeff hesitates before answering.

Blade forces a smile, "Not really.." She lets out a fake laugh. "Well, I'm going to go find Dakota."

"She really likes to...." Benny starts, "Please don't finish your sentence." Ben chuckles.

---------------

"Kota!" Blade beams at her best friend, "Will you ever be angry with me or hate me if I did something bad?" Dakota looks at Blade with a weird expression on her face, "What kind of bad?" Blade shrugs, "Uh... If I was planning something 'evil' or whatever.."

"It depends...." "On what?" "Whatever you're planning." Blade chuckles, "Okay." "What are you asking that anyways?

"No reason." Blade grins and helps Dakota bake cookies. "I think you like to bake cookies a lot. I should start calling you Cookie Monster." Dakota grins, "I love cheesecake, too, but for some reason, we don't have the ingredients for that."

Blade pouts, "We're actually having guests come over, maybe it can be homemade?" Dakota shakes her head "Like I said, we don't have the ingredients." Blade face palms "Sorry."

After a moment of silence, Dakota speaks up "Do you know who the "guests" are?" Blade looks up at Dakota "Maybe you should ask Master." Dakota nods "Will you be alright mixing?" "Easy peasy lemon squeezy."

---------------

Dakota walks down the little corridor, trailing her pointer finger along the walls.

She knocks on Master's door and waits for permission to enter. Dakota leans her ear onto the door and hears some mumbling going on in the room.

"You may enter." Master's voice echoes through the corridor. Dakota walks in and immediately sits down. "Blade said that we have guests coming over." Master 'stares' at Dakota "And?"

"I just wanted to know if you knew who they were." Master nods "2 of my brothers and my close cousin."

"So, did Blade have to beg for you to listen to her?" Master continues to stare at Dakota, "She did not beg. She made a fuss and nearly destroyed my whole desk."

Dakota nods, "Alright. That is all I wanted to know." "You are dismissed."

---------------

"Why are you two so quiet today?" Ben asks Benny and Jeff. "Usually, Jeff is loud and obnoxious. Benny, you're weird, funny and a loud, too."

Jeff thinks of what to say to that, Benny fake coughs "I'm feeling a little sick." Jeff nods "I'm feeling a little out of it..so yeah.." Ben raises his eyebrows "Okay.."

"Meeting in the living room!" Master's voice booms throughout the house. Everybody immediately rushes to the living room.

"We are having three guests over tomorrow night, so at least dress a little formal. Please." Blade grins, along with the girls, the boys groan. "Will there be dancing?"

Master sighs and shrugs, "I do not know, all I know is we are having dinner. You guy will plan it." Blade nods.

---------------