Black Rose.

RECAP: Blade hears this deep, creepy laugh from deep in the forest and a voice that says "Come to me." She gets curious and follows the voice.

"Hello, darling." The guy grins "Would you like a rose?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-a rose?" "Yes, my dear. What's your favourite colour?" "It's black.." The guy digs in his coat pocket and pulls out a black rose. Blade gasps and slowly reaches out to take it,

Don't take it Blade hears a voice in her head. "Well, darling. Are you going to take the rose?" Blade takes the black rose without hesitation and sighs deeply. She flinches when a thorn stabs her middle finger.

The guy grows taller and laughs creepily, Blade's knees get weak and she falls onto her butt.

"Let's go. Shall we?" Blade, without thinking, says "We shall." in a whispered voice. He reaches out his hand for Blade to grab and she takes it without hesitation.

What am I doing? I can't control myself.

"Do you think I look familiar to someone?" Blade looks up towards the.. guy. "You look a lot like Slender-man... but.. with a mouth.." The guy smirks "I'm known as Sexual Offenderman, but you can call me Smexy." Blade laughs at the name 'Smexy'.

She immediately stops when she sees him 'starring' at her. Blade mumbles a sorry and plays with her fingers.

Smexy wraps his tentacles around Blade's waist and disappears to an old room.

----------------------------------------------

"Have you guys seen Blade?" Jeff says as he comes down the stairs. "All I saw was her running out to the backyard." Ben says with no expression.

Jeff walks outside, into the backyard where Blade is nowhere to be seen. "Blade?!?" Jeff yells for her.

No answer. Jeff starts to panic and runs inside telling everyone Blade is not out there. "Where do you think she could've gone?" Dakota says in a worried voice.

"What should w-we do?" Dakota says almost crying now. "I don't want to lose her again.." "Again?" Benny says out of nowhere.

Everyone hears creaks coming from upstairs, they all move quietly. Dakota hears someone chewing on something and she looks behind her, that's Masky eating a cookie. Dakota takes it from his hand "That was mine!" "Sorry!" Masky murmurs.

"Blade?" She jumps out of nowhere and smirks "Lucky guess." Jeff grins, Blade walks by him and hugs Ben tightly. Ben is startled but hugs back anyway.

"I missed you all so much!" Blade lets out a giggle. "Are you high?" "What ever do you mean? Of course I'm not high." Dakota nods slowly "Anyway, where'd you go?"

"Oopsy-daisy, got to go and see Master. Toodles" Blade says while blowing a kiss to everyone. "She seemed different.."

Blade's POV. ((sorry if this confuses you, let me know if you want POV's or just the narrator))

Creeeeak

I sat up and seen Smexy going somewhere. "Where you going?" I stretched and yawned. "Away." Smexy said and he bowed towards me, "I hope to see you again, darling." and with that, he disappears.

"Blade?" I quietly sneak towards the voice and jumped out. "Lucky guess!" I smirked and giggled.

I'm about to hug Jeff but I hear Smexy's voice

Remember what I told you..

So I go around him and hug Ben tightly. "I missed you all so much!" I giggled. "Are you high...?" I looked towards Dakota "Of course I'm not high." She nods at me obviously not believing me.

"Where'd you go anyway?" I ignore that question and tell them I have to see Master.

-----------------------------------------

I walk into Master's office without knocking. "What do you want, child?"

"I came to ask you some questions about your family." "What family?"

I slammed my hand down on his desk, "Don't lie to me, Slender! I know you have three brothers!" Slender 'starred' at me as if to be shocked by my actions.

He sighs "I have two brothers. Sexual Offenderman and Splendorman.."

"What about the other one?" "Trenderman. He's my cousin." I sigh and say "I heard he's fabulous." in the most serious tone ever.

"How about you invite them over tonight?" I suggest. "Child, that would be impossible." "If you follow your heart, nothing is impossible." I climb on top of Slender's desk and kick everything that was on there."

Slender sighs, clearly annoyed by me. "Fine, child. If something bad happens, you are the one to blame." I nod and clean up the mess I made.

"You may leave now." I was holding his cup, about to put it on his desk, I drop it on purpose and hear it break.

I giggled and walked out of there. I whisper as quietly as I can "Mission completed, Smexy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD. I put a Thumbelina quote or whatever. Anyway, what do you think happened when THEY disappeared into an old room? 😏. Comment what you think!

I had surgery on my teeth also, and I have to keep a cloth on my cheek. So it'll take me forever to update since I only have one hand available.

•COMMENT•SHARE•VOTE•

Love you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. if you're alone, you have me. xD