:Be a Gentleman

Dakota walked down the corridor to Master's master bedroom (PUN.) and knocks on the door. "Master... I decided what to do." The door opens slowly and Dakota walks in. 

 "I decided to let her stay." Master sighs "This house will be filled once he comes, you know that right?" "Yes,sir." "Once he comes, she leaves." Dakota exhales "Okay." "Don't be sad, young one. Some people have to come into your life then leave. It's like a ping-pong ball. The other player shoots it to you.. but you shoot it back." "...What?" "Nothing, get out."

 Dakota leaves the room and walks back to her room. "Master is letting you stay." The girl nods. 

"I'll introduce you to everybody." "Okay." 

 The girls walk down into the living room where Eyeless Jack, Blade, Jeff and Masky sat chattering away. Dakota clears her throat "I'm introducing her to everyone." They all nod. "I don't think you met Jack, right?" The girl shakes her head 'no'. "Eyeless Jack, Benny. Benny, Eyeless Jack." Benny grins "Nice to meet you, Eyeless Jack. "You can call me Jack or E.J" She nods "I'll call you E.J." He nods.

  "Jeff with the creepy ass smile" "hey!" "Blade with the brown hair, she's secretly blond." "What?" 

"Masky with the mask and yellow hoodie, he's shy and awkward." "I am not." "Stop trying to be brave." "okay"

  Dakota and Benny walk outside and meet Sally, Hoodie and Smiley dog. "Well, that's done." The girl grins "Everybody seems nice." "That's what they all said." "They?" "I mean, let's go have some fun and stab people!" 

  The girl gives Dakota a weird expression and nods awkwardly.  "uh....girls with big butts go far in life." Benny looks at Dakota, "I feel sorry for the both of us." Dakota laughs along with Benny.

   Blade comes out with Jeff laughing "Those two really look like a couple, right?" Benny looks towards them "Yeah.."   Dakota smiles. "Hey, girls!" Blade says joyfully "Hi" the girls reply.

 Jeff watches Blade talk with Dakota and Benny, Sally comes and pulls onto Jeff's hoodie. Jeff leans down to her height, "Yes, Sally?" Sally whispers something into his ear and Jeff grins "Okay, Sally." 

 Blade looks at Jeff "What?" Jeff smirks "Nothing.." she nods. "Dakota, want to try some blood cookies?" Dakota laughs, "Blood cookies?" Blade nods "Blood cookies" 

 Jeff follows Blade and Dakota into the house along with Benny. "Did you both really make blood cookies?" "We're maniacs, of course we made blood cookies." "This should always be our desert." Jeff grins.

    "Where'd the plate go?" Blade sighs, "Probably Ben." Benny laughs, "I'd take them too..." "Blood cookies?" She nods "Yup."  "I'll go look for him." "Can I come and help?" Blade nods "I want to get to know you too.." 

  The girls leave to find Ben and Jeff carves something into the kitchen counter then hides a cloth over it. Dakota looks at Jeff "What'd it say?" "Something." Dakota grins "Something about Blade?" Jeff walks away and Dakota laughs at him "Just kidding!" 

    Dakota hears something fall onto the floor from upstairs and she goes and checks it out. Ben is on top on Benny. Her face is flushed pure red, and a surprised expression. "Getting close already?" Ben stands up quickly and clears his throat while Benny is still laying on the floor. "I didn't see her and I tripped." Dakota tsk's "Excuses." 

  Blade comes into view and looks at Benny "Why are you laying on the floor?" "I fell." "She got jumped by Ben trying to have a surprise kiss." "That did not happen!" Dakota laughs and Blade giggles. 

   Eyeless Jack comes up the stairs and see Benny on the floor so he helps her up off the floor. He flicks Ben's ear "Be a gentleman and help a girl up when she falls. Or catch her before she falls, bro." Blade and Dakota start laughing "Yeah, Ben. Be a gentleman." 

 "Thank you, E.J." "Your welcome." She smiles, "What should we do now?" Blade laughs "I'm going to hang with Jeff." Dakota and Benny make eye contact "What are you two going to do?" "I don't know, just game out." "Game out, huh?" "Yes."

   "okay." Blade walks off to go find Jeff. Dakota laughs evilly "Mission: Spy on the two of them. Stealth mode." Benny grins "I'm getting used of this." 

----------------------------------------------------

   "Shoot the damn helicopter, you idiot!" "Don't tell me what to do!" "Shut up!" Dakota smiles "Play fighting, a sign of love." Benny looks at Dakota, "How do you know so much about love?" "Experience." Dakota looks away. "Sorry." "No, it's okay." 

  "I was just joking about the sign of love thing." Benny chuckles. They hear the game pause and look over at them. "Eye contact!" Benny covers Dakota's mouth and falls back with her. "Did you hear that?" Jeff says to Blade. "Nope.. I think I'm deaf." "Then how did you hear me?" "sorry, what?" "Then how did you hear me?" "Speak louder!" "THEN HOW DID YOU--" "I'm just joking, you idiot!"

  Jeff chuckles "whatever." They go back to playing game and the girls both get up. Dakota whispers to Benny "That hurt!" "Oh, really?" Benny says sarcastically. 

   "They're boring, let's get out of here." Benny and Dakota crawl away from them. "Finally" Blade says and sighs. "They think we didn't see and hear them." Jeff and Blade start laughing.

   Jeff looks at Blade and she's smiling, "Let's play now!" Jeff still looking at her so she looks at him. "What?" Jeff smiles and looks away "Nothing." and he starts the game.

--------------------------------------------------------

 "ARRRRGHHHH!" (I hope you made that noise like I did.) Benny screams. "OH, GOD!" Dakota and Benny continue screaming, then Hoodie and Masky enter the room. "WHAT'S WRONG?!" they yell in unison. They feel sticky syrup on them and the girls get up and throw a bucket full of feathers at them with flour. "Eat IT! DRINK IT! SMELL IT!" Benny yells laughing manically.

 "Calm down, Satan." Dakota says to Benny. "Sorry" Benny mumbles. "Ugh!" Masky says in a disgusted tone. Hoodie starts laughing and makes a chicken noise "buck buck!" (I tried) 

  Blade comes into the room "OH. MY. GLOB. CHICKENS!" she yells and jumps them getting herself all sticky. "Blade, you just-" Blade rolls around on them giggling with glee. "Never mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUP,YUP,YUP

Random chapter, don't know what to do. XD

VOTE COMMENT SHARE LIKE WHATEVER?!

LOVE YOU.