Spoon.

"Yahtzee, motherfu--" Blade hits Jeff, "No swearing.." Jeff chuckles and kisses Blade's forehead, "Sorry, babe."

Sally groans, "Stop acting so cute. It hurts." Blade giggles "Oops...." "YOU GIGGLED O.M.G."

Dakota chuckles at Benny. "Blade, I really like your hair." Blade runs her hand through her hair, "Thanks. I think I cut it too short." "It's perfect,shut up."

"Hey, how about we do something?" Blade laughs, "The last time we did that, we got into a fight." Benny giggles "A few perfect hits, eh?" Blade nods and laughs. "How about we go to a park?" Jeff nods excitedly, "Parks are full of people! We can each go on a killing spree."

Blade face palms "You don't know how to have fun, do you?" Jeff chuckles "How about we go under the covers and I'll show you my type of fun." Blade's mouth forms an 'O' and she hits Jeff.

Dakota bursts out laughing, along with Benny. "Let's go then!"

----------------

"Weee!" Sally yells excitedly as she slid down the slide. "Can't believe she's still happy.." "Jeff, don't start."

"Don't start?" Slender is still missing! We didn't even bother to look for him!"

Blade scoffs, "Now you care? You didn't even want him with us. You said 'good, now we don't have to get bossed around'"

Jeff sighs, "Whatever, man. Just enjoy your day at the park." He walks off into the forest. Blade hears a scream deep in the woods.

She sighs deeply with annoyance and runs into the forest.

"What are you doing?" "Shut up, Blade."

"The only way you can shut me up is in bed." Jeff smirks at her, "Well, let's end this persons life romantically."

Blade giggles, "No! I'll do whatever you want! Let me live! Please!!" Blade kneels down close to the person, "You know what begging did to the last person?" The person shakes his head side to side.

"Of course you don't!" Blade laughs in his face, "Did you kill the person?" Blade sighs, "I obviously had to." He gulps.

"Jeff, you should kill your own kind." Jeff laughs "My kind?" "Men."

"Whatever." Jeff stabs the person crazily, like he's making a P&J sandwich. Blade raises her eyebrows, "Uh, sandwich?" Jeff chuckles, "No thanks, I'm not a cannibal."

Blade giggles and kisses Jeff, he immediately responds with a little tongue, Blade moans softly

"Whoa! Wrong time!" Hoodie covers his eyes and dives into a bush. "Slow down there, fellas!" Blade giggles and holds onto Jeff.

"Your killing the fan girls. Literally!" Blade sighs happily, "Soon there will be no more Fangirls." Jeff chuckles.

--------------

"Get it in! Come on!" Blade groans and Jeff shoves harder. "It doesn't want too! It's too tight!" Blade laughs hysterically,

"Maybe like this?" Jeff groans "Yes, like that." Blade giggles and let's go of the rope. "That was pretty easy." Jeff says while leaning against the wall. "You couldn't even get it in a small hole!"

He chuckles, "Let's go sleep now." "Go. To. Sleep." Blade says in a deep manly voice and Jeff laughs at her "Is that an impression of me?" Blade nods and grabs Jeff's hand, running up stairs.

Blade changes into short shorts and a tank top, Jeff is in his boxers.

Jeff opens up his arms and Blade happily crawls into them. "Spoon?" Jeff tens to his left side and so does Blade.

"Turn on." Blade laughs out loud.

-------

"Good night, Sweetheart." Dakota mumbles a 'Goodnight, hun.' and drifts off into sleep. "I love you."

"These clothes are so uncomfortable." Dakota tries pulling her PJ's down. "Stop it. Just sleep."

Dakota nods and closes her eyes, and dreams of Masky kissing her all over.

Masky turns Kota to her left too and spoons with her. He lifts his mask and kisses Kota on the lips. "I love you lots. .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short. I'm running out of ideas.

Nyeh.

SHARE~COMMENT~VOTE?