~Chapter Seven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I knew this was coming. But I didn't think it'd be this scary. InuYasha was striking at me, with his claws. I avoided them with a newly acquired speed, that I must've gained when I transformed into a half-demon.

I need to knock InuYasha before he pulls out his tessaiga. If he pulls out his tessaiga...It's over. I then saw InuYasha holding his head. He must be trying to restrain himself, poor guy. Wait, I need to focus, and knock InuYasha out. I rushed up to InuYasha, and knocked him on the head with my fist. He collapsed. I didn't think my fists were that strong, but, I won't complain. Now, all I need to do, is watch InuYasha until he wakes up, no longer a savage....Hopefully he doesn't wake up before the side effect is no longer in effect.

Well, I must be pretty lucky. InuYasha didn't wake up before the potion's effect wore off. "I...Didn't hurt you...Did I?" "Nope, not a scratch, other than when you bit me to make the potion go into effect." InuYasha sighed in relief. "So, how did you knock me out?" "I just hit you on the head." "That's it?" "Yeah, my fists must've gotten stronger when I became a half-demon." "Yeah, that must be it."

We then heard a knock on the door. "Is InuYasha back to normal?" "What do you think?" The door then opened. InuYasha and I then exited the secluded room. "Wow, (y/n), you look...Different...It's a good different....But, it will take some getting used to." "Are you sure this is the path you wanted to take? You can no longer go back." "I know. But, I'm perfectly fine with being a half-demon."

"You know what this means, right?" "What?" "You can finally start fighting with us." "Me!?" "Yeah, you do have more strength now. We could use an additional member of our fighting group." "But, I have no fighting experience, whatsoever!" "Don't worry, we can teach you." "No, you couldn't. But, I could teach her!" "Are you saying we aren't capable of teaching (y/n)?!" "That's exactly what I'm saying." "InuYasha...." "What, (y/n)?" "You don't need to worry, all of you can teach me!" "But-" I gave my death glare, scaring InuYasha.

"Well, let's head back to the village. Kagome might be waiting for us." "Bye, Madoka, thanks for everything!""You're welcome. Take care!" We then started heading back to the village. "Hey,(y/n), are you able to run faster now?" "Yeah, it's actually pretty awesome.""Then, in that case, let's test it out." "Okay." I then started running, faster than I had ever ran. I saw a tree, but couldn't slow down, and ran right into it. "Ow..." "Perhaps we'll need more training than I thought." "Guess you're right..." I don't care if I'll need some training, I'm excited that I'm a half-demon. Now, my worries about dying before InuYasha, they're all vanquished. 

I hope you enjoyed. We're getting close to the end of the third book, sadly. It seems like this book's going to be a bit shorter, which, I'm not proud of.....Anyway, comments are appreciated, as always. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=