~Chapter Eight~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"WHAT!? YOU'RE A HALF-DEMON!?" "Yes....I am...." "Are you scared? Aren't you worried that you won't be able to control your new abilities?" "Hmm...I never thought about not being able to control my new abilities. I just focus on when I will be able to control them." "You seem to be confident." "Well, I am." "Oh, by the way, I got you something." Kagome then pulled out a beautiful (Favorite color) dress. It had (Blue flowers, black if your favorite color's blue), and went to your knees. It also had no sleeves. "It's beautiful! Thank you so much!" "You're welcome. Now, go try it on!" Kagome then gave me the dress, and pushed me to a place where I could change.

"(y/n), you look so beautiful!" "You think InuYasha will like it?" "You don't need to worry about that. I love it." I turned to see that InuYasha was there. "How long have you been there?" "The entire time." I scowled, pervert. "Kagome...." "Sit boy!" "Ah!" InuYasha then crashed into the ground. "That'll show you!" "....I'm sorry...."

~???'s P.O.V~

How, how could she survive?! I thought she'd be dead by now. Hmm...I guess I'll need to work harder if I want to eliminate (y/n) (y/l/n).

Well, this is the end of the third book. Don't worry, I have plans for three more books. So, you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of me (Is that a good thing?) Anyway, thanks for reading the third book. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=