FINALE

Life had become so much clearer. Kristen could again see the brighter side of the things, now that she had gotten the help she truly needed. After telling all the truth to Everett, he made sure her friends and family had spend quality time with Kristen, making sure they could help with as much as they could. Together, they were all going to get rid of the nasty letters that had traumatized the actress.

Kristen,

There's nothing more to tell you. I've poured all my feelings. Those letters were a glass full of water that you drank, because you need that water. You need it. If you didn't consume it, you wouldn't be feeling thirsty.

Are you still thirsty?

Drink water, Kristen.

Drink.

May I rest in piece. Just another droplet of water. There are too many of us.

Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson

No more letters.

No more.

That day, after reading the very last letter, Kristen was finally ready to open the new page of the book of her life. With her friends, family and Everett by her side, it was going to be okay. She had to let it be. Like in The Beatles' song.

And in one cold, dark night, she threw away Robert's letters in the fireplace - the last memory she had of him and watched with her closest people as the pieces of paper turned from ashes to dust.

THE END