Chapter 1

Wynter and her parents were on their way to a doctors appointment. Wynter's mom had her at the age of 15 (that means that her mom is 32). Wynters dad and mom got a little kinky in bed a few days ago and Wynter had to suffer through all the noise. Her mom got some of the pregnancy test sticks and all of them read positive, so they were going to the doctors to make sure. The family came up to a fresh red light. "How are you doing back there Snowflake?" Wynter's dad asked. "I'm good dad, just terrible female nature pains happening back here" Wynter replied. "Ok, Ana when are you going to get her on birth control? She's dying back there" Wynter's dad asked her mom, Ana. "We'll get it after the appointment, Jacob" Ana replied. "Heard that Snowflake?" He asked Wynter "Yeah dad" Wynter replied while groaning. A few minutes later they arrived at the office. Wynter didn't want to go into the office with her parents so she decided to stay in the car. The whole time Wynter was watching YouTube. "If only I could go be in Hollywood" Wynter thought to herself. After another 15 minutes, Wynter's parents came back. "How'd it go?" Wynter asked excitedly while opening the door to let her mother in. "It went good, turns out......drumroll please..........I'M EXPECTING" Ana announced. "YAY" Wynter shouted out. "We're going to go to the YOUR doctors to go get you that medicine you need and then go straight home, ok Snowflake?" Jacob said "Yeah, of course dad" Wynter said. The Wynters doctor was about 30 minutes away so Wynter decided to take a nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzz 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 20 minutes into the nap Wynter woke up. Wynter was greeted by her parents. "DAD WATCH OUT!!!!!!" Wynter soon shouted as an 18 wheeler drove right into their car. Wynter heard the sound of glass breaking, the screams of her parents, the loud honks of the 18 wheeler, but she only saw darkness. Wynter woke up again, but this time she was greeted by a paramedic. Wynter could see the paramedics' mouth moving, but Wynter was too focused on looking for her parents. Wynter didn't care what the paramedic said, Wynter got up and and looked at her parents flattened out car. "MOM?!?!?! DAD?!?!?!" Wynter shouted while tearing up. The paramedic from before ran up to Wynter and said "Sweetie I'm afraid that your parents didn't make it". Wynter flinched from the words that were directed to her. "No. This-this can't be tr-rue" Wynter finally choked out. The paramedic just nodded his head while looking down. Wynter stared to bawl, she held her heart as she was taking in the pain. "Wh-here am I going to go?" Wynter finally asked. "You're going with your cousin, you didn't suffer any damage, so you can go" the paramedic answered. "Wait......what? What cousin?" Wynter asked now confused as ever. "Yeah, your cousin, Tyler.....from your moms side of the family....." the paramdic tried to answer without confusing Wynter more than she already was. "Oh, ok" Wynter replied with a voice that showed that she needed time to make sense of everything. A few hours later Wynter was still waiting with the paramedic. "I thought you said he was coming" Wynter said to the paramedic in a melancholy voice. "He is, don't worry" the paramedic replied in a sincere voice. About 15 minutes later Tyler finally came "Sorry, I had to do something" Tyler said to both Wynter and the paramedic. "It's ok" the paramedic replied. Wynter just looked down and replied "Yeah, sure......why not". "Ok----" Tyler said in an awkward voice. "Do you want to get in the car now sweetie?" the paramedic said. "Yeah" Wynter replied. The paramedic, Wynter , and Tyler walked to the car. "Get in sweetie" the paramedic said. Wynter got in tje car in sync with Tyler. "Bye" the paramedic said in a voice that made you think that Wynter and him were the bestest of friends leaving eatch other. "Bye" Wynter said while tearing up. The car door closed and off Tyler and Wynter drove.

A/N: PLZ DON'T KILL ME CUZ IT'S TERRIBLE *hides behind a tree* Well, there you go, my first story.....ever.......don't judge 😳😳😳😳😳 I hope you liked it & toon in next week because, since it's winter break......IMMA BE POSTING A STORY EVERY WEEKDAY *does jazz hands and kids shout "YAY" in the background* Otay........byeeeeeeeeeee 👋👋👋👋👋