Chapter 5

Wynter woke up, her big brown eyes met up with Ethan's hazel ones. "Good morning" Ethan said. "Good morning" Wynter said. "Do we not get a good morning?" Mark asked from the doorway with Tyler right next to him. "Morning..............losers" Wynter said while getting out of bed and going to the kitchen. "Eh, close enough" Mark said while following her downstairs. "Are you coming Ethan?" Tyler asked. "I'm going to stay here for a bit longer" Ethan replied. "Ok" Tyler said while walking downstairs with the others. "CHICA" Mark called. "Chica?" Wynter asked while biting into a piece of bacon. Out of nowhere, a golden retriever jumped on Wynter. "HELP! HELP! WYNTER DOWN! WYNTER DOWN!" Wynter shouted. "Have you never seen a dog?" Mark asked. "I have........it's just that no one disturbs me while I'm eating" Wynter said while finishing her breakfast. "Ok? Well, this is Chica, she's my doggo" Mark replied while scratching behind Chicas ear. Wynter picked Chica up and ran upstairs. "SHES MY DOGGO NOW" Wynter shouted in a tone of victory. Wynter ran into her room and locked the door, she could hear the sound of Marks footsteps coming closer. Mark started to bang on the door "GIMME BACK MY DOGGO" Mark shouted through the door. "NO SHE LOVES ME MORE" Wynter shouted. "WYNTER ITS MY ROOM, LET ME IN" Mark told Wynter. "What? It's my room" Wynter said while looking around. Wynter saw red and black stripes on the walls. "DANG IT! Now I have to let you in" Wynter said. Wynter unlocked the door and Mark came in. Mark closed the door and locked it. "Ummmmmmm, what are you doing?" Wynter questioned. "You have to pay" Mark said with a smirk. "One question........do you like the internet seeing you?" Mark asked while texting on his phone. "Nooooooooo, I'm too shy for the internet" Wynter replied while sitting on the bed. "Ok I found my payment from you" Mark said while unlocking the door and opening it wide. "Tyler, Ethan, can y'all come into my room?" Mark asked while looking at Wynter. Her eyes became wide and fearful. Ethan and Tyler walked into the room. Ethan saw Wynter and quickly avoided eye contact with her. "What do you need Mark?" Tyler asked. "We're going to play the 2 Truths 1 lie game, and every time you guess wrong, you have to tell us a lie that you've kept for a long time" Mark said. "Oh, ok, I thought y'all were going to rape me or something" Wynter said while letting out a sigh of relief. "What the fudge?" Ethan said. "Ok, well lets go to my office so we can record it and put it on YouTube" Mark said in an uncomfortable tone. "and Ethan, if you'd like, we can do a video for your channel, but you know, a different game" Mark said finishing his sentence. "Sure" Ethan said while walking out of the room quickly to get to Marks office. "Wait.......y'all are YouTubers?" Wynter asked. "Yeah, do you not watch YouTube?" Mark asked while escorting everyone out of the room, including Chica. "I do, it's just that I watch LDShadowlady, Dangthatsalongname, Jpw03, and stuff like that.......but I've never heard of y'all guys" Wynter said while walking down the stairs. "Oh, well my YouTuber name is Markiplier and Ethan's is CrankGameplays" Mark said while leading them to the office. When they entered, Ethan was already setting up the camera. "Thank you Ethan" Mark said while getting in front of the camera. "I just subscribed to both Mark and Ethan" Wynter announced. "YAY!" Mark yelled, while Ethan just sat there on the couch and did an unenthusiastic yay. "Ok well lets start this video" Mark said.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was WAY shorter than usual. I want the next chapter to be just about the video............so, Otay, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee