Chapter 2

Tyler lived in L.A while Wynter lived in San Diego, it was going to be a 2 and 1/2 drive. About 30 minutes into the drive Wynter decided to look at her phone.......it was dead. Wynters hormones were going everywhere since she T.O.M decided to take a visit. "Ughhhhhhhhhhh" Wynter groaned. "Ummmmm.......what's the matter?" Tyler asked still getting used to the fact that he's taking his cousin that he barely knows to his own house. "My phone's dead and I can't listen to music" Wynter replied "And.....and.......never mind you won't get it" Wynter hesitated on telling Tyler about T.O.M. "Ok well, what type of phone do you have" Tyler said while keeping his eyes on the road. "I have an IPhone 7 pro" Wynter replied. "Good thing I've got a charger for that type of phone" Tyler replied with a slight smirk as he was looking away from his phone at something Mark had sent him. "Can I use it?" Wynter asked as she was already plugging in the cord to her phone. "Seems like you already are" Tyler said while giving a small chuckle. "For now we can use my phone for music" Tyler said as he was connecting his phone to the Bluetooth radio. (A/N: Fancy Tyler 😂😂🙊🙊🙈🙈) "What do you like?" Tyler asked Wynter. "I like TØP, 5SOS, AC/DC, and a bunch of other bands you'll never know" Wynter answered excitedly but then had a drop of depression in her sentence. "My mom knew them" Wynter said giving her sentence an ending. Wynter started tearing up, she could've cried the Mississippi River if Tyler didn't stop driving to comfort her. Tyler unbuckled his seatbelt, got up, and held Wynter in a hug. "It's ok Wynter, they're in a better place now" Tyler said in a calm voice. "I know but I have one big question for the man upstairs" Wynter said as she was wheezing in between the sentence. "And what's that?" Tyler asked waiting for the worst to come out of Wynters mouth. "Why did he take my unborn sibling?" Wynter was barely able to choke out, but right after she started to cry even more. "I don't know, the best people go first, and obviously it wasn't your time yet, you have a whole journey ahead of you" Tyler said trying not to sounding retarded. "I guess" Wynter sniffled. "And I need to ask you for one more favor" Wynter said with an uncomfortable smile, she could that she needed to change ASAP. "Yeah, way ahead of you, they told me when they first called me to pick you up" Tyler said while letting go of Wynter and grabbing a plastic bag from the back. "We can stop at the nearest gas station" Tyler said while giving Wynter the bag. "Thanks Tyler" Wynter said while hugging her lower abdomen. Wynter let go of her abdomen and looked inside the bag to find pads, tampons, pain killers, and water. Wynter got a pain killer, the water, and took a pain killer as soon as she could. Wynter went to sleep and 10 minutes later they were at the gas station. Wynter walked in with her essentials and went straight to the restroom. Wynter changed herself, luckily she didn't stain, and then she went back to the car. Tyler was waiting outside of the car for her. "I just finished filling up the car" Tyler said while opening up the door for her. "Thank you" Wynter replied. Tyler hopped in. "We're about an hour away" Tyler informed Wynter. "Ok" she said. "Take a nap we'll be there in no time" Tyler told Wynter. Wynter did a fetus position and drifted into a deep sleep. She needed that nap, she was tired from what happened to her parents, but she knew that it would only get better. An hour later Wynter woke up. "You woke up just in time, we're here" Tyler said as Wynter was adjusting back into the real world. "Ok" Wynter said with a tired tone. Tyler opened Wynters door and helped her out. "We're going to buy you new clothes, since we couldn't go back to your house" Tyler told Wynter. "We're? Where are we anyways? I never asked you" Wynter said in confusion. "Me and my roommates, Mark and Ethan.....we're in L.A, that's where we live" Tyler said while they were walking to the front door. "Oh, cool, I've always wanted to go to L.A and now I live here" Wynter said. Tyler got his key and unlocked the door. "Welcome to your new home Wynter" Tyler said like a advertisement voice over.

A/N: IS IT BETTER?!?! I'm not sure if it is :/ Gimmie suggestions for new stories, sorry if I sounded a bit repetitive in this chapter. Well see ya in the next chapter :D