Chapter 6

(December 23rd's chapter)
"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and today we're going to be doing the 2 truths 1 lie game" Mark said to the camera. "I'm joined here with Tyler and Ethan, but they aren't the only ones here with us today" Mark continued. Wynter started to tremble in fear since 16,000,000+ people were going to see this video. "Come up here" Mark told Wynter. "Now what is your name?" Mark asked. "Ummmmm.........Wynter?" She said questioning if that was her name or not. "Yes guys, this is Wynter, she's Tyler's cousin and she's going to be living with us for awhile" Mark told the camera. "Okay, let's get to it" Tyler said. "The way you play this game is that one person has to tell 3 facts and from the facts 1 is a lie and 2 are truths. If you get one wrong you have to tell, all but one person in this group a secret........*evilly laughs*" Mark says to the camera to make sure they understand. "Ok, who's going first" Ethan asked. Wynter stayed quiet for as long as she could because she didn't like being in front of the camera. "You should go first since you asked" Mark said. "Ok......I did gymnastics for 11 years.......I play the ukulele.......I'm from Maine" Ethan said. "The gymnastics is a lie.......but wait, you did do gymnastics, but I'm not sure for how long" Mark said having a debate in his head. "The gymnastics is most definitely a lie, during your livestream you played the ukulele and I know that you're from Maine" Tyler said. "Ummm, I guess it's my turn" Wynter said nervously "I think the Maine one is a lie, and if it's not, well then I'm screwed" Wynter finished. "The gymnastics was a lie, I was in gymnastics, but only for 10 years not 11" Ethan said everyone in the group including the camera. "Ok Wynter, you have to tell all but one of us a secret, and sorry to the people viewing this, y'all can't hear the secret, it's supposed to be a punishment for something Wynter did earlier today" Mark said. "Ok, I'm a child that says almost all the bad things she's done by the way" Wynter said while shaking and thinking. They waited for another minute. "I got it" Wynter said like in the cartoons. Wynter leaned towards Marks ear. "I snuck out of my house on a school night" she told Mark. "Really?" Mark asked kind of surprised. Wynter looked at Ethan and Tyler, "Who should I tell next?" she said, she then pointed to Tyler and told him. "Well, that isn't that bad" Tyler said. "What? What did she tell y'all? Fuck, why don't I get to know?" Ethan said a bit jealous. "It's the rules Ethan" Wynter teased. Ethan did a scrunched up face. Mark, Tyler, and Wynter went and they did that a couple more times, Ethan, Mark, Tyler, Wynter, until they did their last round. "Ok, Wynter 2 truths 1 lie" Mark said. "Ok, I'm double jointed, I play the violin, and I've been to a Hamilton play" Wynter said with a smile because the guys know absolutely nothing about her. "The double jointed" Ethan and Mark said in unison. "The violin" Tyler said. "Ha! You're all wrong, I've never been to a Hamilton play" Wynter said confidently. "Now all of y'all have to say a secret to 2 people in this group" Wynter said with a devilish look. Ethan leaned towards Mark and told him "I like Wynter but she's dating someone" and he did the same to Tyler. "WHAT?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!" Tyler and Mark said louder than usual. "What? I want to knowwwwww" Wynter said whining. "Hurts doesn't it" Ethan said while looking to the right even though Wynter was on the left and doing an eye roll. Mark leaned into Ethan and told him a secret and told Tyler the same thing. Tyler leaned to Mark and then to Ethan telling them a secret. (A/N: Sorry, I couldn't come up with a secret for them >_<) "THATS NO FAIR! WHY CANT I KNOW A SECRET" Wynter pouted. "It's the rules Wynter" Ethan mocked from before. "Ethan, I can't pretend that it doesn't bother me anymore" Wynter said annoyed while getting up "All of today you've been biting me in the ass, I'm getting so fucking sick of it, I know that it's only been like 7 hours into the 2nd day that I've met you, but I'm trying to be nice". Ethan just sat there, looking at anything besides Wynter. Marks and Tylers jaws dropped. "AND YOURE NOT EVEN FUCKING LOOKING AT ME.....IM SO FUCKING DONE ETHAN....I COME HERE AFTER MY PARENTS AND SIBLING DIE AND I MEET YOU AND I AUTOMATICALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND WE HANG OUT........THEN OUT OF NOWHERE YOURE FUCKING IGNORING ME.....I'm just so fucking mad right now, I'm going to go find a hotel or something, bye guys." Wynter storms out. It was true, Ethan was giving Wynter the cold shoulder all day and only mocked her or said something in a sarcastic tone to her. Ethan turns to face Mark and Tyler, his eyes were watery and red with streaks of tears going down his face. "She said that she loves me" Ethan said before breaking down into tears.

A/N: ITS A FUDGING WEIRD DUMB STUPID CHAPTER I KNOW.....UGHHHHHH.......Sorry, I kinda sorta just started typing and then the inspiration of Wynter leaving for a bit came to mind :/ well....byeeeeeeeee