Chapter 4

Wynter woke up the next morning. She checked her phone, it read "5:35 AM". "Wow I never get up this early" Wynter thought to herself. Wynter heard the sound of a ukulele being played from the hallway. Wynter got up and walked to the door. It wasn't from Marks room, which was right across hers, and it wasn't from Tyler's room, which was right next to hers. She went into the hallway, she walked further down and heard the music coming from Ethan's room. The door was open just a bit, Wynter peeked through and saw that Ethan was playing the ukulele. "We don't believe, what's on tv, because it's what we want to see..." Ethan sang (A/N: |-/ stay alive fwends :3 I used the song from Ethan's live steam & cuz I like twenty one pilots). Wynter leaned on the door just a little bit too much and ended up tumbling into the room. Ethan quickly stopped singing. "Hey Wynter......how long were you there?" Ethan asked nervously. "Just about 5 minutes, you sing REALLY good" Wynter said with a smile. "Thank you, but no thank you, I really don't sing good, just an illusion that you have for my singing" Ethan said while getting up and putting his ukulele down next to his bedside table. "Well, I'm really glad that it's working on me, because i really like it" Wynter said. "It's 5:45 AM, I'm awake because I couldn't sleep, but that doesn't give me an explanation for you being awake" Ethan said. "I'm awake because your angelic voice woke me up" Wynter said back. "Well that's nice, and I'm sorry I woke you up" Ethan said. "Oh, it's ok, and while I'm here, can I borrow some of your clothes to sleep in, or at least give me some loose shorts, my skinny jeans are killing me" Wynter said while rubbing her legs. "Yeah, just choose from that pile, they're all clean" Ethan said while pointing to a white basket full of clothes. Wynter looked through the pile, she found underwear, pants, shirts, and a bunch of other stuff. In the end she chose  gray (A/N: grey?) basketball shorts with the "Nike" symbol on them, and a Batman shirt. "Ummmmmm, can I use your bathroom to change real quick?" Wynter asked after gathering the clothes. "Yeah, go ahead" Ethan said while sitting down on his bed. Wynter went into the restroom, she first checked herself and saw that her friend had left. She then put on the clothes and came out with her old clothes in her hands. Ethan was sitting on his bed and asked "So, what are you going to do?" "I'm not sure, I'm a bit tired now" Wynter answered. "Well, if you'd like, you could go to sleep with me" Ethan said with a nervous smile. "I'd love that" Wynter said. "Well, let me just get changed, I've been in these clothes since yesterday" Ethan said while grabbing a Joker onesie. When Ethan came out, both of them through their dirty clothes on the floor, and hopped in the bed and Ethan wrapped his arms around Wynters waist. "Guess what" Wynter asked. "What?" Ethan said. "..........I love you.........." Wynter said. "Well isn't it nice that I love you too" Ethan said to Wynter. "Wait, hold on a minute" Wynter said. "What was that Ethan? Sorry I was talking to my boyfriend Jake" Wynter said. Wynter made up Jake to see what Ethan would do. She really did love Ethan, but she didn't feel comfortable telling him since they only met a couple of hours ago. "Oh.....ummmm..........yeah............sorry..........I was..................daydreaming" Ethan said. "Well, ok, lets go to bed now" Wynter said while "hanging up on Jake". Wynter put her phone on Ethan's bedside table and nuzzled into Ethan's grab and quickly fell asleep. Ethan didn't go to sleep right away, he was a bit heartbroken after he told Wynter that he loved her. Ethan laid there and thought. "I'm so stupid" "She'll never love you" "I bet Jake doesn't have acne and is strong" "She's going to stay with Jake even though they're miles apart from each other". Ethan started to mentally sob. He didn't notice it, but tears were also falling down his face. Ethan got very tired out from all the thinking and crying, and finally decided it was time to go to bed. He checked his phone, it was 6:50 AM. Ethan put his phone back down on the bedside table and tightened his grip around Wynters waist just a tiny bit more. "Although you're with Jake, and we barely met, I'll never EVER stop loving you" Ethan whispered in Wynters ear. Wynter was a deep sleeper so she didn't hear. "I love you Wynter Akeela Owel......even if we did only meet a couple of hours ago........I feel like we have a connection.........and I love that we do.............goodnight sweetheart" Ethan whispered in Wynters ear one last time before going to bed.