Bonus: Death Of A Hero

"Come along Lily, we don't want to be out at this time." Spoke the deep rumbling voice of Kayio Yagamore. His blue eyes shimmered like his namesake as he walked with his nine year old daughter to work. He easily towered over the girl and had to lean slightly as he held her hand. The two were the same shade of sun kissed skin and shared the same curly black hair. Kayio had his hair short and groomed back as he had put Lily's back in a neat bun for her. Her brown eyes shone with happiness and a smile upon her face that could only make others smile as well. Her simple blue dress was dirty as Kayio had guessed the child had been fighting or getting into trouble once again.

Kayio was in his black Crystal Guard uniform that hugged his muscular body. The uniform was crisp as it was just a nice black shirt and dress pants with a purple sash. His gun hung at his hip and his necklace swung from around his neck as he walked. Mystical demons ran in Kayio's family as he straighted his necklace. His own demon was a Chimera named Maitifurawā. Her pendent was her lion head roaring beside the dragon one as the snake tail had its mouth open ready to strike. Her claws sheathed and wings open to full and the necklace was slightly tightly around his neck.

Kayio looked down once again at Lily. The little girl was small and fragile, but her ferocious personality had made up for it. It was no suprise when she had been chosen by a dragon as she was growing bolder,stronger and even more fearless as the days passed. She would need Dantetavian for when Kayio couldn't be there for her. Kayio drew Lily closer as they headed home in the dark night Street. The one time Kayio regretted about living in Victoriaka City was the crime rate. It kept him busy,but even the slightest wrong turn could have a man killed. He didn't fear for himself as he mostly worried of Lily's safe.

"Hello Mr.Guard." A chilling voice spoke as a man in black stepped from the shadows. Every muscle of both father and daughter when tense as a knife glistened from the strangers hand. He was dressed in all black hood with a mask of some sort of beast to hide his face. Lily quickly coward behind her father for protection as the man chuckled as he slowly walked forward. Kayio instinctively whipped out the gun for his hip as his hands cocked it with ease. Even with the mask,Kayio could tell that the man was smiling. This was exactly what Kayio hoped would not happen as he could see the stranger was crazed. A crazed criminal was to be feared as they had not fear,nothing to lose or to worry themselves about.

"Sir,stay where you are." Kayio told the stranger with a raspy harass tone that made him sound as if he were growling as he spoke. Another chuckle came from the man that seemingly turned into a purr. Kayio's jaw tightened at the sound. His nervous were now at the edge.

"Oh Mr.Guard. It seems you have no bullets. What shall you do?" The stranger spoke softly in a mockingly happy tone. Panic and confusion swept over Kayio as he pulled the trigger and fear pooled inside him as the gun only clicked. Gritting his teeth Kayio stared at the odd man before him and curled his hands into fist as he had tossed the useless gun aside. He wondered to himself of why his bullets were missing or how this stranger could have know. He had his gun on his hip all day and no other guard had looked or asked to see it either. Kayio refocused once again as he knew what he had to do.

" Maitifurawā!" Came from Kayio's lips as he spoke with angry in his voice. He could feel Maiti open her lavender eyes and within a fraction of a second Maitifurawā stood with before him. Her lion body was the color of dust and her lion head roared so loudly that it made the ground itself tremble. The dragon head snarled as it was covered in deep brown and gold scales that flawlessly formed into the dust colored body. Large grayish bat wings heated the air several times before they folded down and pinned themselves tightly against Maiti's body. The green long snake tail had whipped herself around to hiss and display the long poisonous fangs she contained as the human whom threatened Kayio. Maiti  took up the sidewalk and stood halfway in the street as she was just as large as Dantetavian was,but not as tall. Lily whimpered from behind Kayio as she stood holding his shirt and burying her face into it as she knew what this meant. Looking down,Kayio put a hand gently on Liy's back as he tried to smooth out the child's fears.