Prologue

Four different times.

Four times I tried to kill myself. Once was with my mothers migraine medicne, I was in the hospital for two weeks on medical watch. The second time I had tried to hang myself but my oldest brother came into my room just as I had put rope around my neck and stepped off.

The third, I cut my wrist too deep and lost too much blood. My parents were constantly keeping sharp items hidden, my mother had to be in the bathroom with me when I took a shower.

And the forth.... well I guess it's just three as of right now since I am still in the process of number four.

I am just tired of being bullied, constantly in pain, being abandoned by my parents, and then my own father beating me. My brothers don't know about any of the abuse, at home or at school. They just think I'm depressed.

But yet here I stand on the edge of a building looking down at the ground twenty stories below me. The cars looking small from this height.

"Why don't you just jump off a building, I mean nothing else seems to work!" Josh had said to me at school after I had tripped and split my lunch on him.

But the thing is, I hadn't even thought about that. Jumping would instantly kill me on impact. Instead of four tries, I could of just jumped and been done.

So here I am, part of me wants to jump and just end all of my pain. The other part wants someone to stop me. But I don't know which one is winning yet.

That's until I hear the faint sirens down below. People have seen me, and they called the police.