3

"Misuki~~" he shout and wave his hand at the black hair girl who is holding two bottles of mineral water. "What do you want Oikawa?" She walks to her class and the brown hair boy tail her up. "I actually forget about my bento... So, can i share with you? I mean your bento. I know you bring two bento Misuki" she gives him an are-you-kidding-me-look and sigh. "Whatever idiot but you are not going to get my sausages. Only the egg"

"Waaaaa~ Thank you Misuki" he hugs her and causes everyone to has their mouth wide open. "Let me go, Tooru. I swear to god why can't you just eat bento that your fangirls give to you?" "You're going for the first name basis? Misuki?" He gives her his crooked smile.
"Well, I hate dad's surname and I hate him too. What makes you think I will continue call you with his family name?" She rolls her eyes and stuff her sausages in her mouths.

Oikawa stay silent and take Misuki's chopsticks and some of her eggs. After the conversation, they continue eating silently and all the students are still confused about their relationship. "OIKAWA TOORU, YOU IDIOT" someone shouted and walk towards the brown hair boy. "Iwa-chan~~~" he waves his hand like he done nothing wrong towards that raven hair boy.

"Who is that?" She says as she points her chopsticks at the jed-black hair. "My best friend and the ace of our volleyball team"
"Does he have the same shitty attitude as you or he is cool?"
Iwaizumi smirk at the question and say "I rather die than having the same attitude as this trash"
"Wow, finally someone with brain. Tooru, I don't know you actually can find a normal friend. Congratulations" she tap Oikawa's shoulder.

"Iwaizumi Hajime. A third year and unfortunately this trashy alien's friend. Iwaizumi is fine"
"Tsugumi Misuki. Gumi is fine"
They shake each other hand and Oikawa doesn't like where this thing is going.
"Why does both of you hate me so much?" He whine
"Mirror yourself Tooru"
"But I look fine, Misuki-chan" he let out an anime tears
"Fine where trashykawa?" Iwaizumi says as he rolls his eyes.

"We just met and I already like you, Iwaizumi senpai" she smirk.
"Tooru, I will accept your offer as the team's manager because it looks like your team members is always in their sense. By the way, can both of you go to your class because break time is over and everyone has been staring"
"Meet us at the volleyball gym after school Gumi!" Iwaizumi says as he pull Oikawa who still sad because his sister and his best friend has form an ally to give him more hate.

--------------

She packs her books and goes straight to the volleyball gym. She can hear squeaking from shoes and multiple of ball hitting the floor as she becomes closer with the door. She opens the door and almost, ALMOST get hit with a ball. Her round brown eyes become rounder and her cheek is red as her blood rushing there. She is terrified. "Oi Gumi, you okay?" Iwaizumi comes and check her conditions. She doesn't get hit by the ball because the ball hit the door and she is barely an inch further than the door.

"I am okay but that was horrifying" She slap her cheeks slowly to get herself back to her sense.
"Kindaichi, I told you to receive the ball properly don't I?" Iwaizumi shouts at a certain boy with turnip hair that Misuki assume as Kindaichi.

"But you know that Oikawa-san's serve is quite difficult to receive right Iwaizumi-san?" The boy talk back. So, the real culprit is Oikawa Tooru? Man he is doom. "TOOOOOOOORRRRRRUUUUUUUU" Misuki shout and makes her way to the brown eyes boy.
"Sorry, I really don't mean it. Please forgive me?"
"No"
"But whyyy?"
"Because I can Tooru. If you want me to forgive you, treat me cheesecake" she give a sly smile
"Okay. Everything for Misuki-chan" a small pink tinted on her cheek.

She may has constantly says she hate Oikawa Tooru but she doesn't. She loves her brother but like hell she wants to show that. Everyone watch the mini drama and man everyone is curious. Who is that cute girl? Why can she be demanding and get Oikawa Tooru wrapped in her hand?

"Okay guys line up. This petite girl over here is our new manager and don't worry. She still has her brain and doesn't like Oikawa Tooru. I can confirm that" Iwaizumi says and point at the small girl.
"My name is Tsugumi Misuki but you can call me Gumi. I will be your manager starting today. Please take a good care of me as I am still learning" she gives a small smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope this turn out okay tho 😂😂😂