Princess Jin Over Food - EP. 4

~ You make your way toward the apartment but suddenly, a hand came around you and stopped immediately.

Jin back hugged you tightly into his embrace and you froze where you stand as your heart pounded against your chest.

You felt his forehead pressed against your shoulder and you can hear his soft breathing throughout the quiet night.

JIN: "Thank you."~

That scene replay in your mind over and over again as you were lying on the bed, trying to fall asleep.

Every time you close your eyes, you'll remember Jin's gentle touch around your body and his soft sweet voice that flooded your ears.

You sat up and take a deep breath to calm your rapid beating heart down, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Guess you won't be having any sleep tonight then.

---

The elevator opened and Eun woo was about to enter in but at the corner of his eyes, he caught you at a distance walking toward where the elevator was.

He doesn't want to feel so obvious to be waiting for you, so he entered into the elevator and pressed the 'door open' button to keep the elevator door open.

He waited inside and as you walked by, he rose up his hand to say hi but then you just walk pass him without noticing him at all.

He blinked his eyes in surprise and stepped out of the elevator to realize that you had taken the stairs.

He was now even more confused.

EUN WOO: "Why is she taking the stairs?"

---

Jin came down to the lunch room in search of you but you are nowhere to be found.

He went over and asked Yuna but she just shook her head.

---

After lunch, you came back to your team room and spotted Jin sitting at your desk.

He was twirling around and around in your chair with his head tilted up to the ceiling.

YOU: "Beep, beep. You're in my seat."

He stopped twirling and glared up at you.

After clocking back in, you glanced over and noticed his glaring.

YOU: "What's with that look?"

JIN: "Where were you at lunch time?"

You were caught off guard at his surprisingly question.

YOU: "Err... I... I went out to grab something to eat. Why? Are you looking for me?"

JIN: "Auh. I searched you all over the company. You should have given me a call."

YOU: "Sorry, I was—"

???: "Jin?"

You and Jin turned around and the girl from the popular team that kept on talking to Jin, was standing there.

GIRL: "Sorry to bother the two of you."

JIN: "You're fine. What is it?"

GIRL: "Can... I talk to you?"

You turned to look at Jin and he smiled at the girl.

JIN: "Sure. I'll be back."

He told you and then strolled off with the girl.