Princess Jin Over Food - EP. 5

So many thoughts running through your head as you were walking back to your apartment.

You groaned at the thought of Jin being the first son of Mr. Kim Chul Hoon, the CEO of your company and then let out a huge sighed.

But then your feet came to a stop and your heart jumped at what's in front of you.

Jin was standing by your apartment with his hands inside of his pocket as he waits for you.

As he spotted you at the corner of his eyes, he looked over and smiled at you.

You froze where you are... not knowing what to do.

You told yourself to just act normal but the feeling of knowing that Jin is the first son of the CEO of your company, makes you felt very nervous to see him.

He took a stepped toward you and you quickly lifted your hand out to him.

YOU: "Stop!"

He stopped immediately.

YOU: "Stay right there."

JIN: "Why do you want me—what are you doing?"

He asked while blinking his eyes in confusion as you walked around him to your apartment, keeping a good distance in between.

YOU: "Have a good night."

You quickly bowed and turned to your apartment.

But before you can take another step, you were twisted back around and smashed into Jin.

He shouted out in pain when you accidently step onto his feet.

You limped away immediately.

YOU: "I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

He grabbed onto your arm and jerked you back to him.

JIN: "Yah, what is wrong with you? Did you just try to avoid me?"

You burst out a nervously chuckled.

YOU: "Why would I avoid you? But... but-but why are you here?"

You quickly change the subject.

He was silent for a couple of seconds as he continued to stare at you.

JIN: "I was waiting for you."

Your heart fluttered and you swallowed nervously.

JIN: "I need to make sure that Eun woo did actually send you home on time."

You cleared your throat and pulled your arm out of his hold.

YOU: "Thank you for worrying about me but next time, you don't have to wait for me like this. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Go, go home."

You turned back around.

JIN: "My mom wants you to come and have dinner with us tomorrow."

Your eyes widen and you quickly turned back to him.

YOU: "Your mother?"

He nodded and slides both his hands into his pockets.

JIN: "I hope you won't reject her invitation. I'll come pick you up tomorrow."

He flashed you a smile and then turned and walked off.

You were left standing there in shock and awe.

Why would his mother wanted to invite you for dinner?

---

The next day after finishing your make-up and hair, you tried on so many dresses but none seems to good look at all.