The Date

Its morning and Zane is at his place while garroth and Laurence are gone he is making cupcakes. Kawaii chan is at home looking for a dress.

Kawaii chan: hmmmmm... OH! This dress looks cute for Kawaii chan!

 OH! This dress looks cute for Kawaii chan!

Kawaii chan puts her dress on.

Kawaii chan: Kawaii chan is ready to go to zanes place.

Kawaii chan goes outside and she starts walking to zanes place.

Travis: Hey Kawaii chan how are you- WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!! (He blushed)

Kawaii chan: hehe thanks Travis kun, oh right tell katlyen sama  that Kawaii chan  will be at katlyen samas house at 4:30am k thanks!

Travis: yea...sure

Kawaii chan: Thank you Travis kun!

Travis:... yea...

At zanes place...

Zane: ummm I need to change....

Zane: there...ok maybe not great enough but...yea that's all I have :T 

"Dingdong"

Zane: YES SHE'S IS HERE!

Zane runs down stares and opens the door.

Zane: Kawaii chan!! (He kisses her on the cheek) you look... nice...(he starts blushing)

Kawaii chan blushes.

Kawaii chan: so umm what should we do.

Zane: I made cupcakes!

Kawaii chan: AWWW!! Zane senpai didn't have too!

Zane smiles and they both get inside the house.

Kawaii chan grabs a cupcake that had the most sprinkles. Zane looks at her smiling.

Kawaii chan: what?!? Kawaii chan is all about the sweets!

Zane giggles and puts his arm around her, Kawaii chan lays her head on his shoulder while eating a cupcake.

Zane:Kawaii chan what if we never met... I mean am just saying but it's not like I hate you... I just...really never thought a guy like me would get a nice girl like you.

Kawaii chan looks at Zane and looks at her cupcake.

Kawaii chan: kawaii chan understands you...

Zane:huh?

Kawaii chan: in Phoenix drop high... Kawaii chan was worried that she would have no friends... it was tough for Kawaii chan. *sniff*

Zane: ... umm Kawaii chan are you...

Kawaii chan: no no Kawaii chan is...*sniff* fine...*sniff*

Zane holds Kawaii chans hand and kisses her forehead, Kawaii chan hugs Zane.

Kawaii chan: Zane kun please....please don't leave Kawaii chan!!

Zane looks at her and hugs her back.

Zane: don't you worry I will protect you no matter what...because...your the only one I will forever love...(he whispered.)

To be Continued...