Will you marry me???

Kawaii chan is living at zanes place now and damain has accepted being her friend...

Kawaii chan:Zane senpai aren't we going at the restaurant that you told Kawaii chan...

Zane: yup just hold up a second...

Kawaii chan walks up to Zane 

Zane:need something Kawaii chan...

Kawaii chan: Kawaii chan is ready

Zane: you look pretty, like always...

Kawaii Chan: hehe thank you Zane senpai

Kawaii chan outfit⬇️

Zanes POV 

Kawaii chan holds my hands and kisses me on the cheek the we go to the car and I start diving to a restaurant and Kawaii chan is looking out the window and says "Zane senpai.." I wounded if she is ok...  I responded in a worried voice "yes, Kawaii chan... "Zane senpai, the doctor said the baby is coming next month and what if Damian can't be the step father or Gene disagrees on having a daughter and Kawaii chan is the mother...*sniff* what if..." Kawaii chan starts tearing up and I hold her hand and say... "Kawaii Chan am here for you" Kawaii chan looks at me and smiles. I look back at the road and keep on driving. Once we got there I was holding Kawaii chans hand we waited for our table so we did. When I turned to Kawaii chan she seemed glad to be with me. The waiter took us to our table and gave us the menu and walked away.  "Zane~Senpai, thankyou for understanding me now." I look at Kawaii chan and look back at my hand holding a little red box with a ring inside. "No problem Kawaii chan" I said looking at her. Once the food got to our table we started eating.

\time skip at home/

Zane walks with Kawaii chan inside the house.

Zane:Kawaii chan

Kawaii chan:yes?

Zane goes down his knees and opens the box

Zane: Kawaii chan I love you so much and I want you to be protected. I will take care of you and, will you marry me?

To be continued...