Chapter 3=>Your the one....

Its morning and Kawaii chan puts on some clothes...

Kawaii chan walks out the house to go the park...

(???):hi umm.....are you Kawaii chan one of the maids in maid caf...cafe....

Kawaii chan:yes...umm...OH...Aphmau senpai said that there was someone who wanted to be a waiter hehe.

(???): yes... my name is Damian

Kawaii chan:Hehe, here Damian kun follow Kawaii chan...

While Damian and Kawaii chan walk to the maid cafe, Zane was looking at them...

Zane:Kawaii chan am sorry.....

\time skip 2:28/

Kawaii chan is walking with Damian back home...

Kawaii chan:Hehe Damian kun your sooo funny

Damian:hehe yea...umm...did you ever feel like you just...have no one to talk to anymore...

Kawaii chan: ...ummm...

Kawaii chan starts to see a memory...

(Zane and Kawaii chan are watching a movie and Kawaii chan is laying Down on zanes legs. Zane kisses her cheek.

Kawaii chan: hehe Zane senpai.....

Zane: hey I love you lots...

Kawaii chan: awww Thank you Zane senpai...)

Damian:Kawaii chan are you ok...

Kawaii chan starts to cry...

Kawaii chan:*sniff* I will...*sniff* talk to you....later...

Damian:umm...ok...

Kawaii chan kisses Damian on the cheek.

Damian:uhh...(he blushes)

Damian's POV

I look at Kawaii chan, why is she crying...did I do something....I...never seen a girl cry in front of me...it so...cute...I..I mean said....it's sad... I go up to her and put my hand on her shoulder and say "are you ok..." I hear her say that she wanted to talk later?? She walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek...why did she kiss me I mean  I did not ask...her...to...I mean she's sweet and all but...it's been a while that a girl kissed me before...my first girlfriend broke up with me because I was a shy boy who didn't talk much...HEY I WAS SHY! Why are girls so....tough...I mean Kawaii chan is BETTER...than these other woman I met...does she....love me...

To be continued...