Chapter 1=>The birthday party part 1

Kawaii Chan: Aphmau senpai did you put the cookies in the oven?

Aphmau: *ppfff* duh! I did and also don't you worry Kawaii chan these cookies are going to come out really delicious and sweet.

Kawaii chan: hehehe Kawaii chan is happy that Aphmau senpai know the spirit of cooking!

Aphmau: oh yea this birthday party is going to be awesome!

Kawaii chan: Kawaii chan made cupcakes for Aphmau senpai and Zane senpai

Aphmau: OMI thanks... wait did you say Zane senpai...

Kawaii chan: uhhhhh... no Kawaii chan said Zane kun....

Aphmau: hmm oh well...

Meanwhile at zanes place....

Zane: ughhhh..... soo its Kawaii chans birthday and Aphmau invited me over... what should I even give her a hug...??

Garroth rings the door and Zane goes to the door and opens it.

Garroth: Hey baby brother how are you doing?

Zane: ok... am doing fine but please really don't call me baby brother anymore..

Garroth: awww am sorry it's just that am your big brother and you know that I have to-

Zane cuts him off and yells

Zane: I DONT CARE JUST SHUT UP!!!

Garroth: awww is my baby brother mad.

Zane whispers:(I swear am going to choke him to death... and rule love street....)

Garroth: oh.. right it's Kawaii chans birthday are you coming.

Zane: do they even know I don't want to....

Dante runs over to them and screams

Dante: OMI GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!

Zane rolls his eyes and he slammed the door leaving garroth and Dante alone then he started to blush.

Garroth: .... ok I don't know what just happened but I think he's shy to talk about ideas to give Kawaii...OMG DOES HE LOVE HER....

Dante:.. dude why would anyone love Kawaii chan

Garroth: well.... idk....you loved her and called her hot....

Dante: OK YEA BUT STOP IT OK AM OVER WITH GIRLS FOR NOW!!

Garroth: well... what happened anyways...

Dante: Aphmau invited me...

Garroth: oh... wow... interesting... you know you could have said it in a happy way not yelling like if you were about to die because you finally find a girl...

Dante:HEY!

Garroth:sorry....

Dante: its fine.

Time skip to 8:30 pm, Aphmau opens the door and everyone comes in at Kawaii chans house. Meanwhile she is changing into her bday dress...

Michi's dress