Kidnapped??

Its morning Damian is going  back home and Kawaii chan...well she is kidnapped...

Gene POV

Ahhh it's a great day me making some breakfast for that little stupid kitty of zanes...why did he do this well first off we aren't going to do anything bad *Cough* maybe...and also we are going to drag Damian here and kill him in front of Kawaii chan and see her all sad yea blah blah blah and yea I won't tell you what am doing....anyways Zane is talking to me and my bro I don't really get the point why we make a plan and do it I just want to do what I like to do....I walk to Kawaii chans room and open the door she is still knocked out....dam who knew a kitty like her can stay like this for 2 days.... I pull off the blanket on top of her and throw it to the floor, "AHH" Kawaii chan screamed...more like I did noting bad to her..."rise and shine ~kitty time for breakfast......" I said, she looks at me like if she was scared of me...what an idiot...why would she be scared of me oh right  am not Damian...yea like if I was..... I told my self. I left and got the breakfast at the kitchen and came back and gave it to her. "Kawaii chan is not scared of gene chan...." she said looking at me, I laugh...."like you wished that I was yours....." Kawaii chan looked at the window near me and looked at the breakfast. 

\time skip afternoon/ 

Gene goes to Kawaii chans room and she was chilly, he saw her asleep all cold,he grabbed her and the blanket and puts her head on his lap....

Gene: (whispers) I hope you stay warm...Zane and Dante never put her the blanket on top....

Kawaii chan moves and then randomly her hand goes to gene...

Kawaii chan: damain....senpai.....

Gene watches her hand on his...gene lets his hand go and puts Kawaii chan back to sleep....

At Damian's house....

Damian is really sleepy but then...

Damian: Kawaii chan hasn't called yet...

Damian calls again... no one picks it up....

Damian: maybe Dante knows???

Dante:hello..

Damian:hey umm..Dante have you seen Kawaii chan...

Dante:yes...

Damian:Great...where is she...

Dante:at genes place...

Damian:Gene???

Dante:yea my brother.....

Damian:okay...

Damian hangs up...

At genes place

Damian rings the door bell....

Gene:oh hello.... 

gene has A gun behind

Damian:is Kawaii chan here...

Gene:yes....she is.....

He points the gun at him....

Damian:GREAT THIS AGAIN!!!

Gene: Hahaha what an IDIOT! Your coming with me....

Damian:ok ok...

At Kawaii chans room in genes place.

Kawaii chan:Damian Kun!!

Damian:Kawaii chan!

Gene points at gun at Kawaii chan...

Kawaii chan:gene chan please....don't hurt Kawaii chan....

Zane:JUST SHOOT HER ALREDY!!

Dante:COME ON BRO

Gene: *sigh*

Gene points the gun at Zane and Dante and let's go of the trigger...

Zane: uhh...ugh...

Dante:why....am...your..........

Damian looks at them fall down....

Kawaii chan:...gene...,chan..

Gene:*huff* no one misses with me....

Damian:ummm......Kawaii chan....Zane....is died....

Kawaii chan walks to genes shoulder and looks at him...

Kawaii chan:thank you gene chan....

Gene:I....

Damian:come on Kawaii chan....

Gene:Kawaii Chan wait....

Kawaii chan looks at gene....

Gene:take care...alright....

Kawaii chan runs to him and hugs him...

Kawaii chan:I will....

To be continued...