Chapter 21- light the fire to my bonfire heart

Authors Message

Hey guys I thought I give you guys a
 little something extra.
About 5 chapters away from the end of the
 book but there will be a second part xx

Beth P.O.V

"This aint prom your fancy clothes aint going to do squat for you here Williams."

Oh what a joy community service was. Of course I didn't get put into doing charity work but rather having to spend a couple hours a week in federal prison helping the inmates clean. I was terrified. Never has anything smelled as bad or looked as awful to me and I was just looking at Mayvis the sticky pervy one I had to try and keep my distance from.

"Guard is this really necessary I mean can't I be put in another section? Something a little nicer than these people" I ask in a friendly manner winking at the guard

All that I could get excited about was the fact that Hannah is spending her spring break here with us. Meaning I could count down these god forsaking minutes till I see her sexy legs walking up to me.

"You hear that Daniels, Miss Williams doesn't want to help clean. What do we do with people who don't help clean up?"The guard says to Daniels the killer. At least that is what she looked like.

I remember reading something about not talking unless you are

being talked to maybe I should've listened.

To my fears I see Daniels grin at me waving me over and reluctantly I walk over to her trying my best to keep head up and walk with pride. This place was not permanent and I just needed to do my hours and get out of this hell hole. Luckily I wasn't wearing my heels. Or maybe I should've then I could break out of this place.

" Well well pretty are you okay? How is this place treating you hot stuff?"Daniels asks grinning at me.

She seemed nice yet a little on the grim side

"Not so bad I mean my feet are sore and I keep having to swat away bees. The food wasn't that great but that is to be expected right and the bathrooms were like a swamp. "I say pulling my face in disgust

Oh boy would I regret that diva moment....

"Hey how was your first day?"Hannah asks sitting in front of me with her legs crossed sipping on a coffee.

"Horrible."I say my hand instinctively touch my shoulder

"Really that bad? I'm so sorry you know I could still say it was me and you wouldn't have to do any of this"

"Yeah I told them their bathrooms are swamp like. Don't be silly I can handle it" I say hearing Hannah burst into fits of laughter.

"You did not really say that did you??About their bathrooms I mean"She asks still laughing

"Well I didn't know they would get upset besides its the truth. Whoever their cleaner is should get fired I mean the seat were-"

"You can't tell inmates the place they live in sucks. Some of them are in their for murder you could get yourself killed."Hannah says shaking her head

"Well she bit me. That is how they show you who is boss?"I say sadly touching my shoulder again.

"Wait wait...You are telling me trained murders, junkies and even rapists instinct in how to show dominance was to bite you??"Hannah asks amused again

"Well it hurt.."That did it and sent her over the edge till she flipped over onto her back and I threw her with pillows trying to stop her laughing attack.

"What do they like give you wedgies if you don't tie your shoes?"She grins Rolling my eyes I throw another pillow at her and walk into the kitchen not finding this amusing at all really.