Chapter 4 (The Renegade)

I rolled over, something didn't feel right. There was a factor of loneliness about the room as if someone left, but I wouldn't care if it was anyone nor would I have felt lonely if it was enemy. Then sirens started wailing, "Great now what bastards?" I said pointing it to the people who in their right minds thought we were perfect test subjects. 

"Rouge has left with Saracouga and fire has enveloped half of the building now Sir." came a voice over a radio. I sighed, that would be why I felt lonely. Thanks for leaving me Rouge. My door flooded open with a quick swish and two men stood in my way. I silently wished hard for the doctor to show up even though he typically didn't care to.

I'm gonna make it bend and break

(It sent you to me without wings)

Say a prayer but let the good times roll

In case God doesn't show

(Let the good times roll, let the good times roll)

And I want these words to make things right

But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life

"Who does he think he is?"

If that's the worst you got

Better put your fingers back to the keys

Each man grabbed an arm of mine and pulled me out. they forced me into a kneel as a man I didn't recognize walked in. "Hello my sweet kitty" came the irritating voice that told me this was the man who was the mystery man. 

"So Mr. whats his face decided to come show up, you probably shouldn't have it is a little disgusting" I said while making gagging noises. Which only landed me a sucker punch. I didn't care though a little pain isn't anything new.

"My dear kitty you should be upset, your dear friend left you behind without a second glance, and probably didn't care if she burnt you." The sickly man tried to make me have doubt but I knew her purpose of setting part of the building on fire: it was so i could escape in all the madness. 

One night and one more time

Thanks for the memories

Even though they weren't so great

"He tastes like you only sweeter"

One night, yeah, and one more time

Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories

"See, he tastes like you only sweeter"

Before they could do anything or say anymore I  swiped my kneeled legs and knocked the two men down and charged Mr. whats his face. I rammed into him, knocked him over and continued running. There had to be a way to escape even if it wasn't on my own. I shifted mid stride so I would have a better chance if they brought the special handcuffs. 

I heard irritated cuss words flown at my back but I ignored them and kept running. I let out a loud growl as to keep people out of my way but in the end that only warned them of where I was. More men came from different hallways surrounding me. I heaved a sigh of frustration and I tried to attack. With no luck, I ended up with ropes over each of my paws and one around my neck all of them had the attributes of the handcuffs minus the metal part.

Been looking forward to the future

But my eyesight is going bad

And this crystal ball