Who's that guy ?

'Bye mum ! ' Louis shouted as he got out of the house,running to catch the bus to school. Gah, Im gonna be late again. He thought, running faster to the bus station. His phone rang 'Hello? Im in a hurry ' he said, stopping to breath some air after the run. 'Chill mate, its just Niall' the young lad laughed. 'Where are you Lou ?' I took a few more deep breaths before saying 'Im in the bus station, well, almost there' Niall hummed in response then hung up the phone. He finally arrived in the bus station, and he started to think about how is it so late November and still it hasn't snow yet. The bus finally arrived and Louis stepped inside. 'Hey mate !!' he felt a hand on his left shoulder and he knew it was Liam's hand.

Louis POV

 'Hi Li' I said, pecking his lips quickly so no one could see us. 'How are you?' he asked me, reaching for my hand out of everyone's view. I happily grabbed his hand and smiled at him 'Fine, m'tired from all this running to catch the bus. Dont wanna be late' he smiled with me sweetly 'Lou, chill down, we still have 10 minutes before the class starts' . He gave my hand a squeeze and interwined our fingers. We had around 6 bus stations to go so I wasn't stressed I'll miss the place where we had to get out of the bus.

Two stations passed, and when the autovehicle stopped for the third time, I saw a group of around 15 people stepping into the bus. They were talking out laud, and laughing way to loud, like they were definitely desperate for passagers' attention. 'Idiots' Liam murmured as he leaned his head on y shoulder. I happily left my head fall on his head. His phone rang 'Who'd call me now ?' Liam exclaimed shocked and also a bit annoyed. ''Hello ?' he said a bit unsure 'Oh hi mate ! Sorry I didnt look at the number' Liam exclaimed laughing, as he mouthed Zayn to me. He is Liam's best friend since 6th grade. I knew Zayn since I was a kid, and I started dating Liam at the end of 6th grade - yeah, newbies in love - but our realtionship lasted a lot, as we are still together, and in 6th grade I shown him Zayn, which quickly became bestfriends with Liam. And Niall just appeared from nowhere, I dont even remember being friends with him, but i love this little leprechaun a lot. 

I realized I zoned out a bit as Liam was calling my name and slowly shaking me. As I turned back to reality, I saw some guy, right in the middle of that big group I was talking about. I tried looking at him between the people that seemed to hide him and some girl from the view of the people. They were cheering and screaming to the young couple, who was making out. I looked at that guy, or at least trying, because that girl was mostly sucking his face, nto his lips, as he licked his neck, mouth, nose and then forehead. And it wasnt licking, it was mostly leaving saliva everywhere, as saliva was dripping off his face. 'Ew' me and Liam said in a chorus. 'Although I wouldnt mind you doing that to me...' Liam said chuckling and blushing. I kissed his cheek and got my most seductive tone 'Not here, not now, anyways not in public' I smiled and he nodded agreeing and blushing even more. 

The couple pulled out of the kiss and everyone cheered, as the guy wiped his face with the girls top - which was mostly for her..tummy, as her nipples were almost exposed. But she didnt seem to mind it. As they pulled out, I could see his beautiful chocolate-like curls framing his charming, dimpled face. He smiled and he said something to his friends. I could see he had a lip ring, which I didnt mind kissing. Wait-what ?! I have a boyfriend. He was looking at the boy too, which was a perfect ocassion to peck his cheek. He looked at me ad smile, pecking my lips. I looked in his eyes, then eyed him towards the curly lad. 'Who's that guy?' I whispered to Liam. My cheecks turned red as I realized I sounded as a crazy teenage girl. 'I dont know, havent seen him around.' I sighed 'So you dont know his name i guess' I said, pretty dissapointed. Liam pouted 'But you love me' I laughed at the silly boy 'Of course I do idiot' I kissed him, nibbling on his bottom lip slowly and then pulled out 'Of course I do' He smiled 'Just checking' 

We finally got out of the bus, and I went into the english class -which surprisingly i wasnt late at- and Liam went into the chemistry class. Just as every normal boring monday school day. Excepting for the new popular guy, which seemes more of a womanizer, of at least a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend, just a fuck buddy. A pussy to lick. He didnt look like a guy to be romantic with, a guy to love. Only a guy to fuck with. 

I shook my head as i greeted Niall, Josh, Mike and other classmates. Hopefully I wouldnt see him again in that bus, I dont want to feel like watching porn while going to school .

[a/n]: hiiii ! what do you think ? i know this chapter isnt so good but i quite like how it turned out as it is the introduction. oh, and to clear up everything, it isnt about the school bus, it is just an ordinary bus Louis takes everyday to go to school ! :D

any thoughts ?

[goal]: 2 votes/2 comments ?