Endless chats

[a/n] PLEASE READ ! You will see some Larry moments as I am pretty sure you are desperate for some actual Larry in this story.. Oh and as I dont have to much time I will ONLY update when i reach the goal, 'cause since now I have been super-nice and updated everyday, but I dont have so much time so I will update only when I get the goal xx Enjoy sweeties x

ps: sorry for some censored words but i dont want this to get rated 'R' xD

Louis POV

I knew I shouldnt have let Harry sleepover, but something in him made me do it and I so couldn't deny that io was desperate for some alone time with him, not with his retarted friends that never let me go around Harrz wothout having them make a stupid joke about me, the waz I look or whz am I talking to Harry. Or even the fact that I was with Liam. 'Here's my bedroom' I announced as we walked up the stairs and reached my bedroom. 'Its cool' Harry gave me a weak smile, then he ran straight into my bed leaning over falling in the sheets.

'Tired curly ?' I saw him smiling at the nickname, which cam from nowhere, acutally. 'Um..' He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I leaned in bed near him 'So, care to tell me what was that between you and Viola ?' He seemed a bit surprised 'How do ya know her name ?' 'I heard you calling her 'Viola' so I assummed that's her name' He mumblem an 'oh' than put his head into his hands. 'My head hurts like hell. Did you find thos pj's you were talking about ? These skinny jeans are killing me' I suddenly remembered to ask him something.

'Just a moment, but, um, why dont you have where to go ? Like dont ou have a home or something ?' I asked a bit annoyed by this situation. He he just wanted to sleep over he could asked, not come up with this stupid excuse. 'D-do you really want to know ?' He said not daring to look into my eyes. 'Yup. I want to know why a stranger is sleeping in my bed you know' I joked . 'W-well..' he started as his eyes were already a bit teary. I looked at the clock and it was a bit past 10pm. Gosh, I could swear it as later than this. 'Y-you know..I knew Viola for two years.. I went to a party at Zayn's house. And Niall, Eleanor and Perrie were on this kind of drugging thing..and you know, my mum finally agreed that I could come to a Zayn's party, as she knew what kind of parties he trew: people had sex all the time, they drank, smoke, drugged and maybe worse. So I decided that if she agreed with this she'll probably not be too mad about drugs..Boy was I wrong. '

He took a few breaths as tears were already streaming down his face. But what is about Viola ? And his 'homeless' story.. Gah. Hopefully he'll reach the point of his story when that gets involved. 'Continue'  reassured him, holding his hand in mine. 'A-and it was about 1am, when E-eleanor came over to me in the room I was supposed to be sleeping with Niall and Zayn. She kind of t-threw me on the bed and..you know, Im a guy so I really cant refuse when a girl wants me to fuck her, even if she is drunk' He sighed 'And she was the wild girl kind, so she also brought some drink, vodka or something, making me drunker than I was, and she also drank. A lot. But the funny thing is I still remember-' he chuckled and I found it super cute '-everything that happened than night. So after we...finished, it was past 3am and I was way too tired to stay at the party anymore. I said goodbye to Zayn and Niall and everyone, and I got up into my car, driving home. My house is extremely close to Zayn's, so I didnt care how drunk I was. I s-said I can do it. And as I was driving home..I-it was that bus station..w-where you get up in the bus everyday. And I saw a girl..standing there, topless, with high-heels and a mini skirt. And you know, big-boobs and topless.. I-it was Viola. I slowed down the car and she didnt even greet me. She kind of...examined my body and said '500$' without even thinking. I knew I wouldnt be able to pay her for a night and I also realised she was a prostitue, so I decided I'll better leave. She saw my intentions and grabbed my collar. 'Be my boyfriend and its free' She said as she practically suffocated me with her boobs' 'Awesome' I said sarcastically 'You'll never get it, youre gay' he laughed. ' So, as I said..and I accepted, as I just had sex and I was drunk and I shouldnt lose such an offer. And I drove her home and w-we got up in my bedroom..A-and I forgot my mum was home s-so next morning she found mem, naked, on top her her, who was naked too... '

He started sobbing in my chest 'S-she kicked me out a-and I kind of lived at Viola's h-house..S-so that is why I take that bus now..One month ago I thought that if I take the bus from there it'll lead me away from my p-past you know ? And I started to love Viola, she seemed sweeter than I thought. And she promised Lou !! She promised Im the only one she f-fuck with  !! And yesterday's night I w-was driving home from Zayn's and she was there, same way I found her two years ago..Topless, waiting for her p*ssy to get lciked by a stranger. A-and a car stopped..and I heard her saying 'Be my boyfriend and it's free' so I- I cant Louis !' He cried. 'And I didnt dump h-her, but she d-dumped me saying im an idiot for saying she cant do it and shes looking f-for someone to accept h-her and h-her job' Poor boy ! I knew that girl was a slut. I jkust knew it. And her way too expensive clothes are now justified by fucking every night with strangers. 'Babe Im so sorry..' I blushed as I called him 'babe' bvut he needed it. Comfort. 'Gays are cuter than I thought ' Harry said laughing. 'I dont know if I should take it offensive or not, but thank you' I joked back. I looked at the clock and it was 1pm. Time flies. 'Lets watch a movie, shall we ?' He nodded enthuziastic.

After watching 4 movies in a row, Harry confessed he was tired. It was 9:30pm, and I wasnt expecting a guy like him to be tired at this hour. But he really had a bad day so i cant complain. 'Lets go to bed' I said and he nodded tiredly. 

**next morning**

Next morning I woke up with my head on Harry's chest.  I remember last night when he asked me to cuddle with him. He happily agreed me to lay my head on his chest, covering me with sheets too. That was extremely sweet from him. I saw him blinking sweetly. 'Morning' I said softly, getting some hair out of his face. His eyes went wide in no time. 

'Get off me motherfucker !! ' Harry shouted, pushing me on the ground. 

[a/n] bit of a cliffhanger huehuhuee . so, next chapter 2 votes/2 comments, and i'll try not to give up and update earlier xx love youu !