Anonymus texts

[a/n] You'll get a Harry's POV but not too soon. Sorry xD Soo...here is chappie 3 ..enjoy x

Louis POV

I went home as usual and - as usual - Harry wasnt in the bus. And I was so glad by it. My mum greeted me with tons of cookies and cupcakes that day, and I love cupcakes and cookies more than everything and she knew it.

--a week later--

'Hi babe, how are you?' I said as I answered the phonecall from Liam. I heard coughing from the other end 'F-fine b-babe..I-Im sick and I can't c-come to school' He whispered as I could barely hear him . 'Aww. Get well soon babe, Im going to school . I love you' He heard a soft chuckle than coughing again. 'Bye love' He whispered . Aw, poor Liam. He must've gotten at 'our place', because yesterday we skipped last 3 classes just to lay down there, cuddling and listening to music. It is not that cold outside, but sitting on grass 3 hours in a row, may have cause him this ill. My phone buzzed and I expected a text from Louis. But instead, it was yet another anonymus text, like I have gotted this whole week. 

From: Anonymus guy

How are you homo ? xx

I began gettin mad, because this guy never revealed his identity, and he knew I was gay...and also got my number. I started to think who knew about my sexuality. well, my whole school knew, even the teachers and the principal, because me and Liam came out in 7th grade, when we assumed it won't be that weird like it'd be in 6th grade. It was still a shock becuase most of my schoolmates never kissed a girl and never got a girlfriend, even if they were older. 

To: Anonymus guy

Heading to school, im in the bus now

I waited for a response and it came sooner than expected.

From: Anonymus guy

Oh..yeahhh.

What the hell ? I never understood what he meant.. So I decided to text him what is his name. And the answer wasnt what I expected:

From: Anonymus guy

None of your bussiness idiot. I just wanted a chat but no you cant. You want to know everything about me u homo ! What ?! You want me huh ?

What the fuck ?! I got mad and I looked left by instinct, hoping a cretain short-haried brown-eyed cutie would be there. Oh wait..my boyfriend was sick. As the bus stopped, the group entered the bus again, but no cheers or happy screams were heard. Bizzare, i thought. I focused my attention on them . I heard 'Vi' screaming an shouting, and I heard sobs coming out of nowhere. I got up from my seat and took my earphones out of my ears. I approached slowly but surely. 'WE ARE OVER HARRY ! O-V-E-R DONT YOU GET IT ?!' I heard the blonde slutty screaming. This made no sense. First time I saw them, they were almost dry-humping in the bus. Yesterday they were fine and lovey-dovey like any other day. Now what the hell ?!

I finally found my voice 'I-Is everything a-alright ?' I asked unsure . They all turned their heads towards me and I felt my limbs going jelly. I felt kind of guilty but same time weak. 'Im sorry Viola..i-' Harry said to his ex-girlfriend and then broke down crying. He fell to his knees sobbing even louder. 'O-oh Ill better leave' I said awkwardly, but I felt something on my wrist dragging me down. I looked back seeing noone else than the curly misterious guy, Harry. 'Stay' he whispered looking at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head and helped him up. 'I h-have nowhere to go, please' what ? he can not be expecting me to take him home 'c-can I come with you?' or i guess i can expect that. 'what ? im heading to school, sorry' I said trying to escape from this super awkward situation. he doesnt even know me for fucks sake ! 'Please Louis' I couldnt help but smile questioningly 'How do you know my name ?' He laughed through tears 'I can name everyone from this bus if you want me to' I dropped it as I realised it wasnt the right moment for a questioning. 'Okay, go to your homo friend ! OKAY HARRY GO' Viola shouted. 'whats up with her ?' I chuckled 'I can tell you if we get out of here' He smiled at me hopefully. 'O-Okay..' I said looking at his friends 'Isnt he cute ? Going to suck Harrys dick when Lili is sick ? Awww' Some curly-haired girl said. The whole group 'aww'ed teasingly 'Ok, we dont care, go have buttsex' Viola smirked 'I didnt dump him for nothing' She said fipping her hair then nonchalantly putting her bra back in place. I swear this girl is no way near decent.

'Where do you go to school ?' I asked her trying to get out of the awkward situation until the bus stopped. 'School ? Who needs school ? I get more than 500$ a night bitch' She smirked. Prostitute ?! Well, I should expect that, by the way she dresses, talks etc . A tall guy stepped towards me 'I paid her 1000$ first time we met, but now I can have her pussy for as long as I want' Harry's eyes widened at his words 'What ?!' he nuzzled his face into the crook of my nexk and I tapped his back oddly. 'Aw, poor Hazza ' She tased . I quite liked the nickname Hazza. Hmm. 'Your dick was worthless anyways. You'll never get a girl like me again, you lost your chance, Styles' And with that, she sgned her friends towards the other end of the bus. 'Louis..Im sorry you had to see that...I-' I shushed him and told him he needs to rest. I gave up and decided to take him home. My sisters aren't home and my mom is at work almost everyday. And today was Tuesday, which means she had work until 11pm. Perfect. On our way, I decided to text Lili about this whole crazy situation. He was more amused than I thought and he said taking the boy home was a perfect ocassion to change things between me and him so he wont be so misterious anymore.

'D-do you have some pajamas ?' He asked with a soft, sad smile. No way he'll stay the night. My brain shouted at me 'DONT LET HIM SLEEP OVER' but my heart had a different idea 'Sure Harry, come in my bedroom, I have some in my closet' 

[a/n]: soooo...why do you think Viola dumped Harry ? and also the name 'Viola' reminds me of 'She's the man' have you seen the movie ? I have seen it and i love it xx

[goal]: 2 votes/2 comments ?