YouTube Pranks

AU: Sock is alive and a Youtuber named 'Welcome_To_Hell'.

*turns on camera and moves it around a bit*

Hey guys! What's up, it's your boy Sock here! Now, if you guys saw the last video, you know how Jonathan *ehm* humiliated me. Now it's time for me to get my payback.

As we all know, Jonathan loves me ❤️. And we all know I'm suicidal. And I have a very sick prank for this. *bends down and picks up bucket* This is blood. Fake blood that is, not as good as the real thing, but still. I got it from my friend Lil, she used it for her Romeo and Juliet school play. Let's just say she's no longer accepted at auditions.

But still, since she wasn't going to use it, she gave it to me. Now, a while ago, I bought this fake retractable knife as another prank, but never used it. So now, I'm going to use fake sheets and lay them on Jonathan's bed. He's gonna be home in 40 minutes, and I have to get ready.

~*Le time skip*~

*fixes camera* Ok, so I'm gonna throw this blood all over the sheets *throws* and lay down. I'm gonna make it look like I killed myself when he was at work. I'd personally like to apologize to you right now baby, I better not give you a heart attack.

*camera switches to one in living room*

"Sock I'm home!" Jonathan yelled. He knew he never let Sock go anywhere when he was gone because he had the attention span of a two year old. "Sock? Babe, where are you?" He asked walking up the stairs. He figured he was sleeping in his room or something. Anything the annoying boyfriend could do to make him feel anything.

Twisting the door knob on his room, he dropped his bag in shock. Laying on his bed with blood covered sheets and a knife through his chest was Sock. He finally did it. He killed himself.
"SOCK!" Jonathan screamed, running across the room. He grabbed the younger boy's shoulders, taking in the scene around him. He couldn't believe it. Tears began sliding down his face and he began to choke out sobs. "Sock!" Shaking Sock's shoulders violently, Jonathan dropped to the ground.

Sock felt so good/bad. He knew he had to stop the prank, before he broke Jonathan's heart. He rolled over, placing a hand on his boyfriend's. "Sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you this bad." Jonathan's crying stopped. His head jerked up, and his eyes were wide.

"YOU TURD!" Jonathan screamed standing up. He took a pillow from the floor and chucked it at a laughing Sock's head. The boy fell off the bed, giggling.

"I...I was about to....I was about to pass out Sock."

"We're you really that scared?" Sock asked, crawling with the camera over to Jonathan. He actually hadn't meant to scare him that badly. Jonathan began to start crying again.

"Yea. Yea I was terrified. Sock, if you ever killed yourself, I don't know what I would do. I'd probably go crazy and go to hell with you." That broke Sock's heart. His prank had backfired. Major. He began to cry a little too, and placed a sweet needy kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"I will never leave you." Sock said, throwing his arms around Jonathan's neck. After about a minute of them crying, Jonathan picked up the camera.

"YouTube huh? Well, to everyone out there, don't you ever do this to your lover. It feels TERRIBLE!" After about another minute or so of ranting, Sock stole back the camera.

"Well, this is Sock and Jonathan, saying good bye." Just before he clicked the button, Jonathan smirked and covered the camera with the palm of his hand. All that could be heard, was Sock's gasp and sigh of surprise and satisfaction.

~This is my first One-Shot story. If it sucks, sorry guys.~