My husband

A short (purposely, don't worry) horror story left on a cliffhanger and told from Jonathan's POV 😊

Everyone said that marrying my husband was a sin. But honestly? A sin isn't at all what I'd call it. I love him with all my heart, and he is just the best person ever. Everyday he'd ask me how my day was, and if there was anything weird that I saw that made me laugh. I'd tell him the little things, and all was well. Whenever we were together, or near each other, he'd always be looking at me with his big green eyes. Whenever I asked him about it, he'd always make up some sort of joke or flirt with me. I used to think it was funny. Lately though, he's been staring at me a lot more frequently, and every odd thing that happens to me concerns him. Today at dinner I caught him staring at me again, his face was paler than usual and he looked scared. I asked him again, as usual, "Why are you always staring at me?" Instead or saying the normal response, he looked me dead in the eyes and said "Because the thing behind you looks like it might actually do something today."

I'm going to be making a book of short horror stories, and guess what guys? I'm submitting this to a horror animator on YouTube!