Chapter 2

Miranda's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up I immediately knew something was different. Instead of the hard ground I was in a king sized bed surrounded by pillows and blankets. I sat straight up and looked around. It was definitely a boys bedroom. There was a laptop sitting on the desk in the right corner of a bedroom. The walls were lined with drawings. Most of them said "Cameron Dallas" with what appeared to be twitter usernames wrote all over them. I crawled out of the bed and walked over to them. There was one drawing in particular that stood out to me. It was a black and white drawing of possibly the cutest guy I have ever seen. As I stared in awe at the drawing the smell of bacon rushed into the room. I sighed heavily. I can't tell you the last time I ate bacon. Probably right before my mom became addicted to drugs and kicked me out. I stepped away from the drawing and quickly spotted the door and stepped outside into the hallway. I tiptoed down a staircase and stopped at the bottom. I quickly sneaked a peek around the corner and instantly made eye contact with the boy from the drawing.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I heard low thudds coming down the stairs and knew that she was awake and I was going to have to explain why she woke up in my house. When I seen her last night shivering and all alone it was quite easy to tell she was homeless. So I picked her up and brought her home. I heard the noise disappear and I directed my attention towards the staircase and seen her peeking around the corner. I smiled to myself before I spoke up. "You don't have to be shy or scared, I seen you in the alley last night and I don't want you to be out there all alone so you can live with me as long as you need to."

Miranda's P.O.V.

"Look that's really sweet of you but I don't need your help I can take care of myself."

"I didn't say you couldn't but a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be out there all alone."

I felt a sudden warmth wash over my face.

"So let me get this straight, you seen me, saw I was homeless, brought me to your house, and now you want me to live with you?"

"Now you're getting the hang of it, so what do ya say?"

So here I am. In a guys house and he's asking me to move in with him. There's so many things that could go wrong. But there's also things that could go right.

"Only on one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"Tell me why you have drawings of yourself in your bedroom."