Chapter 3

Guys it'd be really nice if some of you would give me feedback otherwise I have no idea if you actually like it or not.

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Tell me why you have drawings of yourself in your bedroom."

I knew as soon as she said it that I should just tell her the truth. That I have a lot of fans and I am what most people consider famous. I just really don't want her to see me as this stuck up famous kid. It's not like that at all.

"I um well I'm pretty well known for my posts on vine and YouTube and I have actually gained a lot of fans and I now attend this convention called magcon."

Miranda's P.O.V.

Great so not only have I moved in with a complete stranger but also a famous person. Great, I really hope he's not obnoxious like a lot of celebrities.

"Please tell me the fame hasn't gone to your head."

He sets a plate of bacon in front of me and slides into the chair next to me.

"Of course not, I didn't even expect to get fans. But now that I do nothing has changed. I'm still the person I was before. I know where I came from and I'm grateful for it."

"Good answer and I'm assuming your name is Cameron from the drawings upstairs?"

"Yes, and I don't think I ever got your name, considering you're living with me now I think it'd be good to get to know you a little bit."

He smirks and playfully nudges my arm. His smile is beautiful. The kind of smile that could light up a dark room. I smile at the thought of it.

"My name is Miranda."

"Well it's nice to meet you Miranda. And I was thinking we should probably go shopping for you today because I don't know how you'd feel about wearing boy clothes."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

We finish eating and clean up then we head upstairs to find me something to wear to the mall. Cameron takes me to his bedroom and finds a v-neck shirt and hands it to me.

"You'll probably have to wear your pants until we buy you some new ones because mine definitely won't fit you."

"Okay well do you mind if I take a shower?"

He laughs and said, "no, you can't take a shower." I giggle and say "Too bad."

After I get out of the shower I get dressed and pull my hair up and walk into Cameron's bedroom. The first thing I see when I turn around the corner is Cameron looking through this clothes. Standing only in his boxers. I try to turn around before he notices me but when he does he asks, "like the view?"
What's she going to do? And what's going to happen at the mall?? Find out in the next chapter! I know its kind of boring right now but I promise its gonna get better