Chapter 9

Miranda's P.O.V.

Ir's been close to a week since Cameron's been gone. Like he said we would, we've Skyped every night since he's been gone. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I just want him back here. I want to feel his arms wrapped around me, I want to kiss those soft lips, but most of all I want him here. I haven't told him how bad I've been missing him because then he'll feel bad. And that's the last ting I want. My sickness has been getting worse. I've been throwing up more often and I've had a cough that won't go away. I've decided that if it keeps getting worse then I'll take some of the money Cameron left behind and go to the doctor.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I've been gone for close to a week. I miss Miranda more than I thought I would. I want to be there with her I want to be able to kiss her whenever I want and to hold her throughout the night. But I've been acting as if nothing is wrong so my fans won't worry about me. Although the magcon does take my mind off of it the thought is always lingering in the back of my mind.

Miranda's P.O.V.

I get out of the shower and brush my hair. After a few minutes of combing the knots out of my hair I set the brush on the bathroom counter. I see a large clump of my hair tangled in the brushes bristles. I take the clump of hair and thrown it in the trash. I decided it was probably the shampoo I was using. I quickly get dressed and go to the store. I shut off the truck and walk inside. I grab a shopping cart and make my way down the aisles. I grab a couple of groceries before heading over to the shampoo aisle. I suddenly feel lightheaded and grip the cart to try to steady myself. It started getting worse and I knew I needed help. Before I could yell out for help I dropped to the ground. I felt someone come up to me and yell for someone to call an ambulance. I glance up and I swore it was Cameron. I smile to myself before completely blacking out.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, but its the weekend so I can start updating more! Keep giving me feedback! :-)