Chapter 7

Miranda's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. I can't help but to be happy all the time. I mean after all I have Cameron. He loves me and I love him. I never thought I'd be the type to fall in love. After my mom kicked me out I always told myself if my mom didn't love me then how could anyone else. I hated myself. I thought that maybe I could've helped her quit the drugs and I couldve still been there with her and she'd still love me. But now I know there's nothing I could've possibly done to help her. She's just a lost soul now and no one can help her. She's slowly killing herself but she doesn't even care. I suddenly felt very sick and rushed to the bathroom. I sat on the cold tile floor and began throwing up in the toilet. Once I finished I went to flush it and I seen that is was blood. I just puked blood. Of course this scared me but I figured it was probably something that I ate last night and my body had a bad reaction to it. I decided not to tell cam because I know he'd freak out. I flushed and went to brush my teeth. I hopped in the shower to take my mind off of what just happened.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I woke up the same way I woke up every morning. To the shower turning on. I get out of bed and check my text messages. It was a text from my best friend Matthew Espinosa.
Matt: Hey bro, wanted to remind you that we have to go out to DC tomorrow for magcon. Pack your stuff and we'll meet you when you get off the plane. Can't wait to see you all!

Shit I totally forgot about magcon what's Miranda gonna do? She can't come with me because management won't allow it. I'm gonna hate being away from her, and I'll be gone for at least 2 weeks. How am I gonna tell her? I write a quick reply to Matt and get out of bed and throw a shirt on. She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I suddenly forgot how to breathe. We literally just started dating I can't have these thoughts yet. I couldn't help it though. After all I am a boy.

Miranda's P.O.V.

Shit. I didn't expect him to be awake yet. I slide past him and go to the dresser. I quickly pick out clothes and go back to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I quickly get dressed and come back out.

"Miranda we're going out for breakfast I really need to tell you something."

"Oh okay I'll put my hair up then we can go."

I'm obviously worried. Have I done something wrong? I couldn't have.

*At breakfast*

We order what we want to eat and hand the menus to the waitress. I look at Cameron and can tell whatever he has to tell me its bothering him.

"What's on your mind Cameron?"

He takes both my hands in his and looks me in my eyes.

"Do you remember how I told you I go to these events called Magcon?"

"Yes I remember."

"Well I have to leave for DC tomorrow, I'll be gone for about two weeks. Now I don't like leaving you here but management won't let me take you with me."

That's definitely not what I was expecting. As much as I hate the thought of being away from him he has responsibilities to do and I can accept that.