Chapter 4

Miranda's P.O.V.

I quickly shield my eyes and take a couple of steps backwards before tripping over what seems to be a shoe. I groan and open my eyes to see Cameron's half naked body hovering over me. I immediately stand up and mumble "Sorry I'll wait downstairs." I feel the heat rising to my cheeks and I can tell I'm blushing. I take a seat on the couch as I wait for Cameron. I can't believe I just did that. I overreacted its not that big of a deal. He still had his boxers on its not like he was completely naked. I heard Cameron coming down the stairs and I try to push the thought of what just happened in the back of my mind.

"You ready to go?"

"Yupp."

An awkward car ride later and we arrived at the mall. Cameron lead me to a store called "forever 21" and almost instantly picking stuff off of racks that I guess he thought would look nice on me. I shift through the racks and try to think about what would look good on me. I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever so I don't even know what would look right on me. But apparently Cameron does because he shoves a pile of clothes in my hands and leads me to a dressing room.

"Come out whenever you're dressed I wanna see if I was right."

"Okay but right about what?"

"Um nothing it doesn't matter I just wanna see."

Cameron's P.O.V.

I couldn't come out and say that the clothes I picked out would look perfect on her figure. She has an amazing body and the clothes I picked out will compliment her figure just right. But I don't want to make anything more awkward. Im hoping to get closer to her. She's not very talkative but I have an idea for tonight that might bring us closer. My thoughts are interrupted when she walks out in a light colored long sleeve dress with black leggings. The dress hugged tightly to her figure and I found myself lost for words.

Miranda's P.O.V.

I feel completely stupid. He's not saying anything he's just staring at me. I actually really liked this and for a guy he has an amazing fashion sense. I frown and ask him, "You don't like it do you?"

"Oh um sorry I love it we're definitely getting that."

I smile and go back into the dressing room.

After a little while longer we're finally done and we leave with tons of bags. I honestly didn't expect him to get this much. I constantly told him I don't need this much clothes but he insisted on buying everything. He stops walking for a minute and asks me "What's your shoe size?"

"I'm a size 6 1/2"

"Okay well I'm gonna a go get some shoes and take some money and go to Victoria Secret and get some underclothes then meet me back at the truck." I let out a laugh at the way he says underclothes then take the money and try to navigate my way throughout the mall. Once I finally find my way there I walk in and take a quick look around. I find this really cute matching pair of black lace bra and thongs. I look around some more and find a lot more stuff I like. I buy the things that I found and make my way back to the truck.

*Back at the house*

Cameron pays the pizza delivery guy and sets it on the kitchen table.

"Hey Miranda you up to watch a movie?"

"Yeah that sounds like fun I'm gonna change first go ahead and pick the movie."

I run upstairs and change into a pair of yoga shorts and a Pink tank top and throw my hair in a pony tail then make my way to the living room. I grab two plates on put two pieces of pizza on each.

"Hey Cameron what do you want to drink?"

"Pepsi."

I grab a Pepsi and a bottle of water and walk into the living room with our food. For some reason the tension has died down and im actually finding myself becoming so much more comfortable around him. I feel safe and that's something I haven't felt in a while. I make a pile of blankets on the floor and push the couch back.

"You got the movie ready yet?"

"Sure do."

We settle in as the movie starts and climb under the blankets while we wait for the movie to begin. We quickly finish our pizza and set our plates to the side. As soon as it starts I recognize it. The vow. The most romantic movie ever and here I am watching it with Cameron. A little later into the movie I feel my eyes getting heavy and soon drift off to sleep.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I hear heavy breathing coming from Miranda and look over to see her asleep. I clean up turn off the movie and pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room. I gently lay her on my bed and watch her for a couple of seconds. I smile to myself. I'm glad she's in my life. There's something about her. I can't figure it out but I make it one of my priorities to find out. I lean down and whisper in her ear "You're safe now." Then I grab a pillow and quickly drift off to sleep on the floor.