Baby Sisters and Blood

~Hailey's POV~

We made it to the start of the mountain. It was all abandoned so we quickly stripped and shifted. We quickly climbed the mountain and approached the mouth of the cave. I didn't see anything so we entered. Skyler and Tyler close to me and we walked further into the cave.

"WHOSE THERE!" Boomed a voice from the corner. We didn't answer. Out of nowhere a giant white wolf with red swirls all over him pounced on me. He held me down and growled at the guys. The guys didn't move, but they looked mad. Wolves can communicate with each other even in wolf form.

"Make any move, I will rip her throat out!" he growled.

"Please stop, Alexander," I pleaded.

"Who are you and how do you know me?" he growled again.

"I am your sister," I said. He pushed harder on me and put his paw on my throat.

"LIAR! I HAVE NO FAMILY!" He growled again.

"Not that you know of! If you let me go, I will shift and show you the enchanted history book," I growled back at him.

"Why should I trust you!?" He asked.

"Because look at my eyes! ONLY hybrids have red eyes in wolf form!" I yelled. I got off of me and my breathing was heavy because I was practically being choked. I went over to the bag and shifted. I quickly changed and so did the guys. I don't think Alexander trusted us just yet because he stayed in his wolf form. I opened the book and laid it in front of him. He read it over and looked at me and ran back into the cave. I told the guys to stay there and I ran back into the cave, following Alexander.

I couldn't see him anywhere and all of a sudden, I was engulfed in a giant hug. It was a man and to my guess it was Alexander, "Hailey."

"Alexander," I said.

"Please just call me Alex," he said.

"Okay bro," I said and I could sense that he was smiling. We walked out of the darkness and to the front of the cave. The guys looked at us and knew he trusted me.

"Who are they?" he asked me.

"Alex, this is Skyler and Tyler, or Sky and Ty. Sky and Ty, this is my brother Alex," I said and they shook hands.

"So how long have you lived in here?" Ty asked.

"Hmmm," he was thinking, "I think like 206 years."

"Wow," I said, "Why?"

"Because I'm considered a beast and a mistake, why bother to go out into the world?" he said.

"Well, you should come back to Montana with us," I suggested.

"Sure," he said, "It does get lonely here."

We grabbed all our stuff and Alex put his clothes in my bag and we all shifted.

"WOAH!" Ty and Sky said at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"Your fur," Ty said. I found a bunch of broken glass in the corner of the cave. I looked at myself and I had red all in my fur.

Alex joined me and I asked, "Why do I look like you?"

"Because you are reunited with your family, well brother," he said.

"That still doesn't explain this," I said.

"Well you are also hybrid, so your fur is different," Alex informed me.

"Oh I see," I said.

"So are we going to Montana or what?" he said. I mentally laughed and we started to leave the mountain and run to Montana.