Chapter 4

Niall's POV

Finally after the hospital released me, I decided that it would be nice to surprise Jess when she gets home from work.

"Hey Niall, we have to take the bus because Jess forgot to bring us with her, when she left for work." Louis was telling me while I signed some papers

"Oh okay well I'm going to Jess' house." we walked outside and go into the bus

After the bus dropped me off at Jess's house, I unlocked her door with the spare under her matt

"She really needs to find a better place to hide her key" I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed all the candles she had in her cabinet, and picked some roses from her bushes on the side of her house.

I ran up stairs, placed the candles around her jacuzzi and placed rose petals from her bedroom door to the front of her jacuzzi, and placed some of the petals in the water and add some vanilla scented bubbles.

After an hour later, I herd a car door slam outside, I peeked through the blinds, and Jess was coming to the door. I herd her call sassy and then I turned around not paying attention to where I was going and stub my toe

"Ahh damnit" I mumbled.

"I know karate and I not afraid to hurt someone" she yelled out. she hasn't even taken one class.

I snuck up behind her and grabbed her. She started kicking around not knowing who it was.

"Hey princess calm down its just me." I whispered in her ear, I let her go and she turned around.

"What the heck, Niall you scared me to death!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry babe, I was trying to surprise you."

"Well you surprised me , surprised me enough to poop myself!" I chuckled after she said that.

"Okay we'll close your eyes and hold my hand"

"Fine." she took my hand and closes her eyes. I led her to the her door and opened the door.

"Okay princess open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and smiled very big.

"Oh my gosh Niall this it beautiful."

"Follow the petals babe" she took her shoes off and followed the petals.

When she got to the tub, she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and game me a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, I really needed this"

We undressed only to our undergarments because Jess wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. We got into the tub and sat next to each other.

"Thanks again, your so amazing babe." she smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.