Chapter 7

" isabelle, is it really you?" I said almost in tears.

" yes!" she said wrapping her arms around me giving me a big hug.

"I've missed you so much!" I said crying, but smiling.

"I've missed you too." she said while still hugging me

"Well come in, Niall is in the kitchen, getting some food ready''  " oh okay so how have you been? i havent seen you in like 6 years " she said walking into my house.

" So how are you and niall?" she asked as she sat down on the couch.

"we are good we have been dating for about three years." i said as i watched niall walk out of the kitchen and towards the couch.

"so how old are you know? im sorry i dont remeber im a really bad sister." i said with a frown. "i'm 16 and i'm still living with mom, and your almost 19 right?" she asked taking a ship of her drink. "yeah i have a job at a little cafe not that far away from here."

"Hey babe do you guys want to come with me? the guys and i need to do a photo shoot, and maybe Isabelle can meet the guys." he said grabbing his coat. " well do you want to go? But just warning you the boys are really crazy around new people, but you will get use to them.

"uhhh sure, ive never meet anyone famous, well besides right now meeting your boyfriend" she said as she stood up, making her taller than me only because she had on heels and i didnt have any shoes on. " ok well let me go get my shoes and jacket." i ran upstairs to get my stuff 

Niall's POV

'' So what high school are you going to?" i asked isabelle as we waited. " i'm going to Chester High School, it's like 30 mins away from my house" she said well messing with her fingers. " what grade are you in?" i was only asking so many questions just to bring up a conversation.

" i'm a Junior" she said. " okay im ready" jess said as she walked down the steps.

Jess' POV

As we got in the car and drove to the place, all i could think about is how i just left her. how i just didnt even bother coming back to take her with me. Why did i run away? Well i had to living there was awful, abusive people there that was abusing me and my sister. I couldn't stand it . Yes i know i left when i was only 13 with no where to go but i stayed with my best friend for about 3 years then i got a job and a small apartment, and thats when i met Niall, we bumped into each other when i was moving boxs into my apartment, he helped me and then bugged me alot by accidently going to the wrong door, or "accidently " picking up my mail, finaly he asked me to go on a date with him and i said yes, after that date he asked me out and ever since then we've been dating. 

" Earrth to jess" Niall said as he was waving his hand in front of my face." huh, oh sorry i was just thinking about something." " what were you thinking about?" he asked as he took my hand and we walked towards the building." just stuff" i said " ok if you ever want to talk i'm all ears" he said with a smile and opened the door " ladies first" he said and isabelle and i walked in and he walked in after us.

"JEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" Harry ran towards me, hugging me and picking me up " hey hazz, did you miss me that much ?" i said with a grin. " ye- now who is this lovely lady " he said with his eyes on isabelle the whole time. " this is my sister Isabelle, and she is 16 and yes Hazz to answer your next question she is single" i said smiling "well hello , let go to the photo shoot " while saying that he wrapped his arm around isabelle's and walked in front of Niall and I. " you better watch him babe. I don't need him making my sister crazy " i said while giggling a little "Hey Jessels i can hear you!" harry yelled .

A/N 

Hey sorry i havnt updated lately ive been busy with school and life ! but please tell me what you think! and if you have any suggestions i would love to hear them! just message me or comment or whatever you want! if you like it please vote! thanks lOVE'

              Tasha!!!