Chapter 6

"Did she give you her number? Did she say where she is living? Did she say who she was with-" i was cutt of by Niall giving me a hug "Princess calm down she said she can meet up with us tonight around 6-ish" he said with his amazing smile, man that smile always makes me feel safe.

" oh okay, well lets eat and then go home and get some rest before she comes" i said becuase my mind was only on food.

After we ate,we went home and sat on the couch " that waitress was staring you down the whole time " i said while putting a cover on top of my legs. " No, she wasnt, maybe she was just jealous because i have the most beautiful girlfriend on earth" he said yelling from the kitchen."ha ha your funny, im not the most beautiful girl ever, have you seen Adam Levine's Girlfriend? She's a freakin model" i smirked because i knew i wasnt going to win this little play arguement.

"Well you have the body of a model, the face of an angel, the most sexiest laugh ever, the most beautifullest smile, most cutest feet, and most smallest hands" he's right my hands are way smaller than his.  "Nope Niall Horan you are wrong, i am not " i said kinda laughing " oh ok now you are going to get it he said running out of the kitchen, i knew that i was in trouble, so i ran off of the couch and ran around the house. " Babe you can't out run me " he said kinda sounding like he was already out of breath. " well babe maybe those Nando trips are making you fat" i said and opened that back door and ran outside. 

" now you are cornered babe" he was right, my backyard was all fenced in because of sassy. But i had an idea, i quickly ran to the waterhose "Get any closer Horan and you will regret it" i said smirking. " you wouldn't " he said kinda suprised. " try me" i said with a straight face. He barely took a step and I sprayed him

After Niall changed into some dry clothes i cleaned the house up while niall texted izzy our address.

" hey princess what do you want for dinner?" he asked from the bathroom. " um I kinda want some chinese!" I said while watching pretty little liars. " okay I will order some"

* ding dong* I went to the door and when I opened it, there was a tall brunette with big green eyes. I knew it was her right when I saw her.

A/N

woop  had fun doing this one but anyways comment vote like or whatever you want but thanks for reading!!:)