Chapter 5

Jess POV:

After last night with Niall, everything didnt matter, the only things that mattered was him and I. I didnt think about Cody , ughh, i didnt think about work the next morning. 

When i woke up, Niall was gone, but he left a note in the kitchen saying:

"Hey Princess, sorry i am not there when you woke up, i had some stuff to do with the guys, signings, and a interview, but i should be done around 1pm. hey do you want to lunch at our resturant?;)

Yes, my boyfriend is the Niall Horan, if you havn't figured out by now, and "our resturant" was nandos, Niall's favorite place to go, he went like almost every other day, and yet he never gets fat.

I ate some breakfast and, then i went to go walk sassy, usually i go jogging with her, but today i felt really lazy, so i just walked her around the neighborhood. After she was done i went inside and went to go take a shower. the warmer water felt amazing, i washed my dirty blonde hair and jumped out by now it was around 12 pm. I let my hair dry naturally, because my hair is naturaly board straight, i applied some mascara, and eyeline, then i went to go find somethingn to wear. After 20 minutes of finaly deciding what to wear, i wore my white skinny jeans, and my baby blue strapless shirt.

I got in my car and turned it on, my favorite song was playing,which was break even by the script. When I got to our nandos, I looked at my iphone and I was 15 minutes early, I texted Niall to see if he was almost done.

To Niall: Hey!:).  After waiting awhile, my phone buzzed, which made me loose temple run.

From Niall: Hey Princess xx I am just leaving i'll be there in 5 minutes.

I turned up my radio and listened to my random mix cd. After a couple minutes, Niall slammed his hands on my window, which made me jump.

"Holy crap, Niall I swear your goal in life is to scare me!" I said as I got out of the car.

"Nah babe, you are just very easy to scare" he said while he was laughing.

"but anywaus babe, let's go eat, im so hungry I think i could eat a cow!" he said as we walked into the resturant.

"uhh Niall Horan, table for two." he told the waitress at the counter.

"yes, right this way mister horan." the waitress said and lead us to our table.

" so how was the signing and interview?" I asked , trying to get a conversation started.

" it was awesome, maybe you can come with me the next time!" he said as the waitress came back

"what can I get you for drink?" she asked staring at Niall almost the wholentime.

"i'll have a sweat tea." I said and she wrote it down.

"and I will have a pepsi" Niall said and smiled at me. The waitress wrote it down and walked away.

"so I saw someone special today " he said looking kinda nervous

" who? a very excited fan ? " I said joking around.

" no, ummm I saw-"

" here are your drinks, do you know what you would want to eat?" the waitress asked.

"um yeah I'll have the chicken alfredo." Niall said

"and I would like the chicken parmeson please." I said and the waitress walked away.

" so who was it babe?" I asked kinda wondering who it was .

" I saw isabella today, she recongized me and wants to see you, she said she lives like ten miles away."

y-yyou saw izzy?!"

A/N

heyyyyy! talk about cliff hanger lol vote and like pleasee! thanks love, tashaa