Chapter 8

"Come on Harry! Just cooperate with the photographer so we can go!" Liam yelled at Harry.   " Is he always like this?" Isabelle asked while watching Harry.   "Let's just say the only time he isn't like this is when he is sleeping." Louis said while on his phone.  Harry finaly finished taking his shoots and we finaly got to leave. "Um hey Isabelle, can I have your number just in case you know your car breaks down and you need a ride or something." Harry said very shyly.  "um Sure" Isabelle said and handed him her phone.

After they traded each others phone, we drove Isabelle to her house. "Bye, call me if you want to meet for lunch or anything" i said yelling out from the car window.  " Okay bye sis" Isabelle said as she went into her house.  " Today was amazing" i said while holding Niall's hand while he was driving with the other. " I'm Glad you're happy Princess" Niall said while concentrating on the road. When we finaly got home, i went up stairs to change while Niall did stuff in the kitchen.

---------------Niall's POV----------

While Jess went upstairs, I let everyone in side as quietly as possible. "Okay everyone hide behind the couch, and Zayn did you bring the camera?" I turned to Zayn. "Yess Niall I do" he said while heading toward the couch. " okay everyone duck, I am going to call her down." as soon as everyone was hiding I called Jess down  "hey princess please come down here for a minute" i yelled up the stairs.  " okay im coming" she said and i herd herd walking down the stairs. "whats up my Nialler?" she said while sitting down at the table .  " Jess i love you so much, I'm the happiest man on earth to be your boyfriend. Everyday you are always on my mind, and you never leave my mind. Princess im in love with you. I'm so happy to call you mind. I love holding you in my arms everyday. " I got down on one knee and pulled out the black little box and opened it and looked into her eyes.  "Jessica will you please make me even happier and will you please marry me?" i asked while looking into her beautiful eyes. " Yes , yes, yes " she said, I slid the ring onto her finger and then kissed her. "YAYAYAYAY" everyone yelled from behind the couch, and jess jumped.  "Congrats Nialler and Jess" Isabelle said as she hugged Jess. "How did you get here?" Jess asked.  "The guys picked me up after yall dropped me off." Isabelle said.  " Oh okay" Jess said.  "Thanks everyone for coming" I said.  As soon as everyone left, Jess and I went to bed.  " This is officaily the best day ever!" Jess said as she kissed my cheek and started to fall asleep.  " That awesome Princess, Goodnight" i said as i wrapped my arm around her waist. " Goodnight my Nialler" she said as she held my hand and fell asleep.  

She is officaily mine forever. She is the future Mrs.Horan, and she will be the mom to my children. I am so happy that i can have here forever. Now i have to calm down so i can actualy fall asleep.

---------------------A/N-------------------- 

 Ahhhh Niall and Jess!!!!! So cute.

Sorry i havent been posting lately ive been doing alot of homework and been really busy!!!! But ill try to post as often as i can.... So yeah i hope you Enjoy this chapter!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

TASHAA