O N E

The day we met was off, I met Taehyung at ten in the morning, I was rushing out of my house, I was late to meet her. I heard laughing as this guy, obviously out of his mind was in an ally way next to me. Out of stupid curiosity I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. He smiled at me, his green long sleeved flannel shirt un buttoned, revealing a wrinkled white shirt underneath, He grinned at me. I smiled back politely, I almost forgot I was in a rush.

My hair was a mess, like his. I was wearing an athletic blue shirt and black shorts , my white Nike sneakers about to untie at any minute. He was in ripped jeans and vans. "I'm Taehyung" He said clear as day.

"I'm...I'm Jungkook" I said mesmerized by the mess of a person in front of me. His smile, his messy hair, his eyes that shined brightly. He stepped out of the alleyway and ended up right in front of me. "You're cute" He said and I was stuck in place.

"M-Me?" I questioned like an idiot pointing to myself.

"Yeah, you" He said putting his head up like he was about to call a fight.

"If you need me, I'll always be around here" He said with a smirk. He walked away, he passed me, but when I turned back to see him he was gone.

I stood there wondering what I was doing, and thats when I remembered and I knew I was late, she told me if I wasn't there in ten minutes she'd leave me for some one else.

I started up running again, sweat on my forehead. the hair trying to cover my eyes. My hair getting wet as if I just took a shower. When I got there to the fated spot I looked around I looked for her light brown long hair, and when I found it she was standing there with the guy who used to be my best friend. I was late. But I knew she would have left me from the start anyways. 

It was always him, it was never me. I just asked her first.

A/N: This story will have short chapters