N I N E

I showed up, at nine thirty, wearing jeans and a blue button up long sleeved shirt. I stayed there for twenty minutes, staring at the tall building before I finally took my phone out and texted Taehyung saying I was there. He read my message leaving that read receipt I usually hate seeing. 

A few minutes later the side door near me opened. He walked out, in black dress pants, a white button up shirt and a black blazer.He looked elegant  and expensive. I took a deep breath and he smiled at me. I felt half underdressed. He had a cool white bow tie around his neck and I had nothing. 

"What was your impression of me when you first saw me?" He asked me and I pictured him wearing that plaid shirt, ripped jeans, I could've sworn he was one of those people my parents used to tell me to stay away from. 

"You looked like a hot mess"

"Well great, I was thinking more of did you find me scary or weird"

"I wasn't scared, I was interested" I said as he got close to me. 

"Lets start over, Hi I'm Taehyung, and this is my club" he said pointing behind him. 

"There is supposedly a dress code, but I don't care when people violate it, everyones welcomed" he added with a laugh. He took my hand and brought me inside, the club had a few people just hanging out by the bar, music wasn't too loud, it was calming not as crazy as the first time he took me here. 

"Let me take you to my favorite place here" He said and he took me into this back hallway and into an elevator, I waited watching the numbers of the floors go up, 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6. We went out of the elevator. he took me up a small flight of stairs and then out a door, where we were surrounded by tables, chairs, and string lights that were off since it was still morning, we were on the roof top. 

"I'm bringing you up here, because I know that if you didn't know I was like this, you would've still liked me as a person"

Did I like him as a person?, was all I could think, I was in denial. 

"If I didn't know you were like what?" I asked 

"exactly, just, I'm.. How do I put it without making myself seem full of myself. I own a club, a famous club, I have more money than I make it seem, Jungkook that place I took you to, that smallish place, I don't live there" 

I was confused, did he take me into a strangers house, did I steal someone elses clothes and leave my clothes there as evidence???

"That was my closet" he said before I could ask anything. 

He had a separate apartment as his closet...

"Should we continue, helping you get over whats her face?" He asked changing the subject away from him. 

"Taehyung" I said 

"Yes?"

"I would still be sitting here with you, wether you owned a club or not, I think i'd still be sitting with you if you were a criminal who stole things" I admitted, the words just coming out with no thoughts. He loosened his bow tie. 

"Do you still care for her?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head 

"But even without this whole plan and phases that I missed on, I still want to meet up with you" I admitted. He scratched the back of his neck. 

"Okay" He said in a low tone of voice

"so what do we do now?" I asked him and he went back to smiling 

"Well I guess we can go get food, you haven't had anything to eat yet right?" He asked as he got up. I followed him down the street and he walked into the parking garage, I followed him and he pulled out his keys to a nice black sports car. He opened the passenger door for me and closed it once I was inside. It was beautiful, it had lights on all of the nobs, it had a touch screen. 

He got in and drove me around where we were the night before where he left me at the bus stop holding the stuff animal. 

He drove behind the apartment complex and went down the road to a house, about two stories high. Big windows letting the sun shine into it. He parked the car and we got out. I walked to him to the front door where he put his pin in and we walked inside. Everything was bright colors, clean, put together unlike his apartment for his clothes. 

"Why do you have a separate apartment for some of your clothes?" I asked him 

"its closer to work and I tend to be around there a lot" It was closer to the alleyway I met him in. 

"Oh and I had those clothes that you left washed they are in a bag in my room, you can go get them if you want, upstairs second door to the left. 

I walked up the stairs and went the direction he told me too, passing paintings of flowers with shades of reds and greens, on white walls. I got to his room, a huge bed with brown blankets and pillows. I looked on the floor and theres the paper bag, I picked it up and looked inside and there was the clothes I left the other day. I couldn't help but look around the room before going back down stairs with the bag in my hand. 

I looked around for Taehyung, until I found him behind the long kitchen counter, that had a stove top on a piece of it. 

"What are you making?" I asked and without looking up he said, "French toast"

I sat on a stool on the other side of the kitchen counter watching him cook.