T W E L V E

"Yeah, I was calling to see if I could meet up with you, tonight"

"Hmm, hm yes, See you at nine"  

Namjoon hangs up and passes me my phone back.

"We got a date, well you got a date, but I will be there, and technically he's there for me... But I'm uninterested"

"tonight?" I ask surprised 

"Tonight, at nine" Namjoon says 

"Lets get to your place and pick out a nice outfit" he pats me on the back and walks me next door to my place. We walk inside and I open the door to my messy room. 

"How did you survive living in here for a month?" He asks going over and moving my unwashed t-shirts. 

"Easy, get some snacks, water, its not like I was in here the whole time, I left my room" I say bluntly. Hes about to move a shirt from off my bed but I grab it. Surprised he looks at me confused. 

"That's from the outfit he let you wear that day isn't it? You never gave it back? You never?" From the corner of my eye I see the black vans that reminded me of their owner and I kick them under my bed. 

"You didn't" He caught me 

"You stole his shoes?"

"I borrowed them"

"You stole this guy's shoes"

I honestly didn't steal them, that day after he made me breakfast I accidentally put on his shoes instead of mine, so he has my old converse if he hasn't thrown them away yet. 

"To be fair, I left him my shoes"

"oh, because that makes up for everything" he puts his hand under my bed and takes out the two black shoes.

"you're giving these back,the shirt, and wherever you put those jeans, give those back too" he says looking around the room, almost as if hes looking for the jeans.