Chapter Five

A.N - Hi! I really hope you're enjoying this fan fiction so far, I haven't updated in a long time because I was debating what should happen in the next few chapters and I just needed to set a few things up. I apologize truly and hopefully this chapter will make up for it!

This so called "adventure" Harry took me on had to remain a secret because he wanted me to be surprised. When we walked out of my dorm and on the way to his car many people eyed me curiously and scoffed especially Alex. We happened to run into her in the parking lot and she ripped my hand away from Harry which happened to be intertwined and had fear in her eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Alex asked while tugging me away from Harry far enough so all he heard was mumbles.

"Going out with Harry, why did you pull me away like that? What is wrong with you!" 

"Did you not see what I left on your nightstand last night?" she looked fear stricken and Harry began to walk towards us with his eyebrows furrowed and the expression of anger covering his face.

I shook my head while looking at her with serious concern but before she could tell me anything else, Harry grabbed my hand and lead me to the car. He turned at one point to Alex and mouthed something I didn't hear but I heard her get into her car and drive off. She seemed to speed off faster than NASCAR racers and it frightened me a bit as to what was left on my nightstand, while I was sleeping and Harry was in my room.

I wanted to know why she was so scared and what could possibly been on the paper that would change my thoughts.

Once I got into Harry's car the familiar feeling of leather seats, and smell of "manly" vanilla body lotion welcomed me. As soon as Harry adjusted himself into the car and drove off campus he began to bombard me with questions.

"What did she want? What did she tell you? Are you okay?" his eyes were glued to the road but there was a sense of urgency in his voice.

"Harry it's fine she just wanted to know if I got the papers from Latin that I left in her car." first time I lied to him since we met.

I was never good at lying because afterwards I would began to play with my hands which is exactly what I started doing.

"Latin papers?" Harry's voice carried a mixture of confusion and relief.

"Yeah I just left some of my test papers in there." I tried staring at the window to avoid anymore of the conversation but I felt his eyes burning through me. 

"Oh. Well today we're going to have some fun." there was the sense of a smile in his voice and he turned on the radio to some random station.

"You're not just going to tell me we are going to have fun and then leave me guessing where we are going."

"That's exactly what I am doing." he chuckled and placed a hand on my thigh.

A series of chills ran down my spine and I jumped back a bit which triggered him to immediately remove his hand and place it back on the wheel. 

"I'm sorry." he said in low mumble.

"No Harry, I'm sorry. It's just nobody has really touched me before." Way to tell him you are a virgin Emma.

There was a slight twitch in his lips and his tongue rolled over them in the swiftest way. I reached over for his hand and placed it back on my thigh where it rested without another disturbance. He smiled and started to talk about how he would respect my values and other things similar to that nature and as he did I began to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

                                 *         *         *        *         *         *

Awoken by the sound of loud my name being called my eyes fluttered open and Harry was shutting off the engine of his car.