Chapter six

"What are yours two doing?" Keoki asked with a devilling smile, "ha nothing just catching some fish" Moana said Trying to lie.

"Oh by Maui trying to stick his tongue Down you're throat?" Keoki said, Maui's face turned to a dark vengeful ready to pounce on keoki "im gonna rip you're body in pieces if it's the last thing I do" Maui said cracking his knuckles.

"Threatening me won't help save you're secret relationship after all you could make me a deal" keoki said, "what kind of a deal?" Moana said walking towards keoki trying to figure out his motives.

"That Maui sets me up with Kiko and that she becomes my girlfriend and that you tell my father that I have been like a blessing to you and that I gave you really good advice on you're chief skills also to!" Keoki said rambling on crossing his arms.

Maui was ready to pounce him "wait Maui!!!" Moana said grabbing hold of him, "and if we do that you promise not to tell anyone what you saw!" She said, "I promise" he said walking over towards Maui smiling seeing that Maui was ready to punch him.

"See you two love birds later" he said while skipping, "look at that pig I swear Moana the day I get to him will be the day I kill him!" Maui said gripping his fists.

Moana turned around and grabbed Maui's face, his now angered eyes faded into bliss when both of their eyes met.

"Moana" Maui said as he leaned in towards her closer until their lips met, Moana felt herself loose it as his arms wrapped around her tiny slightly muscular body.

"Moana!" She heard her father shout, Moana spun around to see her father come walking over "there you are Moana I have been looking for you come back the chief and his son are having a feast Tonight" her father said not evening noticing Maui transform into his eagle form as he flew away quickly.

"Sounds brilliant!" Moana said awkwardly as her father took we hand walking back towards the village, he just kissed me my first kiss was tooken by Maui Moana thought with a stupid grin on her face not even worried by the fact that keoki knew about them now.

Wow what a chapter now keoki knows is he going to keep it a secret or will he let it slip keep reading to find out.