Chapter eleven

Hey guys happy Boxing Day enjoy chapter eleven :3

The next day

Moana stood at the harbour with a spear in her hand as she watched the fish swimming in and around it, she needed to get away from the village a bit to get her head cleared after yesterday.

She focused her eyes on a black fish it was large and juicy, she threw the spear into the clear crystal water hoping she caught the black fish.

She ran down into the water and lifted the spear out of the water, "yay!" She yelled as she saw the black fish at the end it was plump and juicy.

"Moana!" Her mother said walking over to her, Moana turned around her mother stood her brown eyes staring at her "what is mother?" Moana said feeling a bit on edge.

"Akona and you're father want to see you they need to talk to you about keoki" her mother said.

"Okay.." Moana said as she followed her mother, but Moana knew what reply she would give to her father and Akona.

Her mother opened the tent and moan walked in seeing keoki, akona and her father standing all together.

"Moana there you are!" Her father said rushing over towards her, "hey father" Moana said in an awkward voice.

"Moana as you know when you ran off yesterday you have us no reply on you're decision on marrying keoki so are you accepting this or not?" Akona said looking down at Moana.

Moana's heart raced as they all stared at her waiting for a reply to come from her lips, who are you Moana? A voice came from her head her grandmothers voice.

"I am Moana chief and I cannot accept this offer!" Moana said as she got up and ran out leaving them all gasping and shocked.

Moana reached to the rocks puffing air out of her lungs, "Moana!" Maui said as he came running over.

Moana turned around and hugged maui "i said I could not accept the offers of marrying keoki I refused it I love you maui I don't care what other people think anymore!" Moana said as she leant her head against his chest.

Maui's heart began to race with pure ectasty "you love me that much Moana?" He said lifting her chin up.

"Yes" Moana said her eyes half lidded, maui kissed Moana softly as she put her arms around his neck.

"Moana?" Her father said.

Moana turned around suddenly as her father stood in shock.

"Moana how could you lock lips with this Demi God! Don't you know that! I thought you could marry keoki it's you're destiny to!!!" Her father screamed.

"No father it's not my destiny i choose my own destiny I choose maui to be my destiny I love him!" Moana screamed angrily.

"Moana if you do not consider to accept keoki as you're husband I will never forgive you!" He said.

"Fine!" Moana said walking away.

Maui stood and watched as father and daughter parted ways.

This is all my fault maui thought, maybe I should get Moana to marry keoki.... Maui thoughts as his thoughts became deeper and deeper

Uh oh will maui make Moana marry keoki? Find out! In the next chapter