The feast part two

Hey guys, here is the next chapter I hope u guys like and leave a comment.

Akona walked over towards Maui "I'm so glad to see you friend!" He said as he put a reassuring hand on him, "t-thank you sir" Maui said shocked.

"Well I will let you and Moana alone they need me at the table" Akona said as he ran off, "wow he seems glad to see me" Maui said.

"Well everyone missed you" Moana said smiling up at Maui as the fire lights shined in her face, "god I've missed you Moana" Maui said bluntly making Moana blush.

Moana grabbed Maui's arm pulling him onto the dance floor as the lights shined and dazzled around them, Maui started dancing with Moana.

Moana swung Maui around as he laughed whilst the lights kept shining upon them, Moana grabbed Maui's neck pulling him into a hard long hug all of a sudden.

Maui felt tears on his shoulder as it got wet "I've missed you Maui I hated when you went away" she said sadly, the sound of her voice made Maui's heart break.

"I won't ever leave you again" Maui said as he kissed her forehead, "promise?"

"Yes I promise" he said.

"Moana..." Maui said in a nervous voice.

"Yes Maui?!"

He got down on one knee "will you marry me?" He said waiting for a reply.

"Yes!" She said pulling him up into a kiss.

He places the tiny blue rock on her hand, as everyone in the room cheered and celebrated.

Moana looked over at her parents her father nodded in approval, which made Maui and Moana feel really good and relived.

"Seem you're father had a change of heart" Maui said laughing as he and Moana danced again, "he knows how much I love you Maui Demi god of the wind and sea protector of man and woman" Moana said teasing him.

"Okay princess with her sidekick animal" Maui said laughing. 

As Maui and Moana danced in the hall room they knew they had some obstacles to overcome and more adventures to go on but that is for another book and another time.......

If I get 15 stars I will continue this boo :) goodbye for now :)